Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Arceus! Why have you Forsaken Me?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SerraBloodsong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:24 am
Were that my cousin...well...let's just say...they would cease to exist.

I'm sorry for your loss.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:51 am
How can you people tell him to use an AR?!?!? They are cheating and they are for losers. I thought youd give him GOOD advice Nitnit.  

Pretendo13

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:44 pm
Pretendo13
How can you people tell him to use an AR?!?!? They are cheating and they are for losers. I thought youd give him GOOD advice Nitnit.
The way most people use it is to get Pokemon that you don't have access to, and other things like that. Also works if you don't have enough time to EV train. The same thing could be said about you having Ubers in your trainer card.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:51 pm
I'm going on my sixth badge.

Current Team(Only "in game" because if I were to use it competitively one electric type could take me down).

Empoleon
Toxicroak
Crobat
Yanmega(I cheated a bit and used my AR to get 100% complete pokedex to get the poke' radar faster)
Lopunny(shiny)
Drifloon

No I haven't gotten a shiny budew yet because I'm not using AR shiny code unless I get really desperate  

Muleferdan

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:09 pm
Sixth gym badge and you've had the game for how long now xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:15 pm
nitnit
Sixth gym badge and you've had the game for how long now xp

I don't play it everyday though...I have homework and drum lessons half the time.  

Muleferdan

link loves animals

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:47 pm
TetrisShock
Pretendo13
The way most people use it is to get Pokemon that you don't have access to, and other things like that. Also works if you don't have enough time to EV train. The same thing could be said about you having Ubers in your trainer card.

i tried AR in my emrald (barly knew how to use it) and it just made the game less fun. so i returnd it to game stop and they wouldnt take it back so i was P.Oed and when i got home i "accedently" threw it against the wall. Also about the data getting eraced i dont have anny younger siblings but when my younger cousons come over i put my stuff like games and memeory cards away in a small safe out of there reach  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff