Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt Blue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:39 am
Gawd, I'll never pay real money for a digital item ever. EVER. I'm already a card game junkie, that kills my wallet enough, doesn't it?

DOESN'T IT?!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:36 am
Oh, these things will come around to Marketplace eventually. I ain't in no rush. Besides, since I got a job, I can pay for the occasional Cash Card in otder to keep up my we-ll dressed avvie's reputation. Like that means anything in the real world, but...hey, this don't cheapen the experience one iota.  

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:59 pm
Sounds interesting. Most likely means more stuff I can quest for. Unless, the day comes when I have money to actually spend on here..lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:09 pm
I wondered way Gaia was moving so slow. They have the cash shop up and running.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:00 pm
OMG that is so werid. I had a bad headache so I took some medicine and laid down for a nap while it took affect. Of all things I dreamed about the Gaia cash cards and Gaia. It was so strange I was at school (not set up like any real schools) and they had a movie theater set off the lunch room and would play films like on Gaia. Anyways I went there cause I wanted to watch something but no one was ever at the entrance booth. Anyways I tried both entrances to it and noticed a box with Gaia cash cards sitting on the counter.

They had different pictures than the real one so I picked one up to look at it. Then of course some lazy person who was suppose to be working the booth walked in just as I was putting it back and gave me this look like THIEF! Anyways I asked about the movie and stuff but ended up going back to the lunch room only to find she followed me and was talking to her boss about it. Then they went to confront me about stealing and wanted me to pay for any missing cards for that day. Well as it turns out they loose about 50% of their cards a day to thief because no one mans the booth like they are suppose to. So I was just telling them off about that when I woke up. So strange <.<

Anyways I can't wait to see all the items so I can see what I want to buy but the shop isn't loading properly for me yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:12 pm
Diana Vulpes
I wondered way Gaia was moving so slow. They have the cash shop up and running.

We need more servers for Gaia.

It makes me wonder if they go to some crazy computer wholesale store, grab a trolley and just start throwing s**t onto it? Do they even sell servers in bulk?  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:14 pm
Check out my babies. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:12 pm
Where's the tab for the Gaia Cash Store? Is it a store like in Towns?  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:29 pm
Well it was under the Market tab and there even a link on the Gaia home page. Seems like it was all removed. Probably because the system was being so uber glitchy and slowing the whole site down.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:52 pm
http://www.tektek.org/gaia/item_search.php?search=cash_shop

A list of all the items we'll be having soon. I hope they reopen the shop in the next day or so......some of the items, like the Mitre, seem pretty damn cool.

I wouldn't mind having a Fausto bottle either. Sounds ominous, whatever it is.  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:57 pm
FogSage

A list of all the items we'll be having soon. I hope they reopen the shop in the next day or so......some of the items, like the Mitre, seem pretty damn cool.

Fausto' Bottle would be the thing on my back. It is one of the four evolution items. I am quite curious to see what they turn into.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:03 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Fausto' Bottle would be the thing on my back. It is one of the four evolution items. I am quite curious to see what they turn into.

Well, in the play, Faust was a necromancer and a practitioner of dark magic. Might be Mephistopheles. >>  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:13 am
I wonder if you have to wear the evolving items for them to evolve or if they will just do so while sitting in your inventory?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:16 am
Zombie Spartan! sweatdrop  

Lyrim

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:19 am
I wish I had a clue how the evolving items work. sweatdrop

Damn, they did a good job on that skeleton. Looks really creepy.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff