Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:20 pm
Maasaki noticed the large explosion. "What th-" He was cut off by his own thought. Wait a minute. This is my chance. I could show the Jounin that I could be a guard for Konoha! He left his house and took off to the village gates. Akatsuki... he thought. "Sero, what happened here? Do you guys need help?" Not waiting for an answer, he grabbed shuriken and threw them at Deidara.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:56 pm
Itachi jumped down from the tree above Sero. "Nice jutsu..sending everyone here instead of konoha, But with that You brought ua all here too...and you village wasn't the only one we want...now is it guys?" Itachi grinned and agian nodded to the akatsuki...meanwhile he grabbed Sero to try to stop him from useing that jutsu agian.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:05 pm
"Right." The three said in unison. Deidara, having already made a clay bird, was in the sky ready to set off his jutsu to flatten the sand village. Meanwhile, Hidan and Kakuzu were having 'fun' in the village. Well, atleast what was fun to them... to everyone else? Eh, it was more along the lines of havoc and malice. Hn, but who knew the difference? Anyway, Deidara looked down to Itachi who was somewhat struggeling to hold the boy down. "Heh... Having a bit of trouble Itachi-sama, nn? Hah!" He laughed "But seriously, when do you want me to flatten this pathetic village, nn?" He yelled, looking out over the desert. Soon, the sand village was going to be as flat as that again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:42 pm
Itachi looks up still holding the boy. "Go ahead when the others are ready!"  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:31 pm
"Ugh...why can't he send Kabuto to run these stupid errands..." Sasuke murmured angrily as he made his way towards the Sand Village. As he lifted his eyes from the ground, they widened in shock as he saw smoking remains from the village. Cursing softly, he leapt towards the scene fo the battle. Something told him that the Akatsuki was up to no good...and he was going to put a stop to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:57 pm
((But... but Sasuke's working for Oro-sama! He should HELP the Akatsuki! He's eeevil... >3))

Deidara smiled as he and the others walked back toward the hideout. "That was fun, nn! I love to blow s**t up!" He murmured, making a clay bird that would fly the lot home. Hidan nodded, remaining silent, and Kakuzu just shrugged, taking no mind to what the blonde was saying. "Hmph. Fine, don't answer me, nn." He muttered. Throwing the bird on the ground and making it grow, hopping on and waiting for the others.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:49 pm
Sero struggled. Then he felt a sharp pain in his hand. "Ahh! Gah!!!" The pain started moving threw Sero's hand, turning to power. No! Must...not...let...him....control...me...AHH! Sero then lost all train of thought and lost consicness, only to let Hiro take control. A black chakra started to cover Sero's body, making a black coat all over his body. Then three black chakra tails grew and Hiro had fully taken over. Sero looked up with wolf eyes. "Get off me filth!"Hiro made a slight movement and Itachi was immediatly off him. Sero looked around. "Time to teach you filth what happens when you mess with the 10-Tailed Wolf Hiro!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:16 pm
Maasaki looked at Sero/Hiro with wide eyes. "Sero what-" He couldn't finish. he had to help fight the Akatsuki. He made a series of katas and clutched his wrist. "Lightning Blade!" He ran at the group of Akatsuki, with no target in particular.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:39 pm
(XD Chibi, this is me you're talking about :p Evil Sasuke is waaay overrated XD Besides, if he wants Itachi dead, he'll want the other members out of the way ^^ (There may be a method to my madness :p))

Sasuke's sharingan blazed as he saw the Akatsuki prepare for thier getaway. He bit his thumb and ran his finger down the tatoo on his arm.
"Summoning Jutsu!"
A long snake appeared before his hand that had crashed down upon the ground. It lifted its reptillian head and gave an irritated hiss before turning its eyes to Sasuke.
"You better have a good reassson for Sssumoning me, Uchiha." the serpent hissed as it lashed its tail against the floor, "I know I'm ssstuck with you, but if you keep sssumoning me, Lord Manda will hear about this."
Sasuke narrowed his eyes, "You will follow my orders, and you won't challenge anything I say. Your master can't do anything against me unless I summon him."
The snake closed its eyes, "Fine, but you will have to summon him one day, and I'm sure you won't live to tell about it." The snake reared its head and surged forward towards the clay bird, wrapping its coils around the thing before tightening its grip.

(Okay, a lot of that dialogue was probably completely unnecessary, but I was bored XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:07 pm
(Sorry a bit of taking over all the akatsuki for a moment ^_^)
Itachi gave the akatsuki members a quick nod signaling the end of their fun visit and called out to the ones not with him. Soon they disappeared before everyone there.
They reappeard at the hide out.  

Nikki the Juggalette

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:19 pm
Hiro looked around. "Crap!" Hiro closed is eyes, the black chakra reseding into his hand, and he opened his eyes, and Sero was back. You better ask me next time you try to take over me! Hiro chuckled. Fine, fine. But give me some light will ya'? I dought it. Sero looked around. Dang! They're gone! Super crap.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:42 pm
((s'okay, oh and Nick, mind if I be Tobi too? It's no fun roleplaying all the emo freaks.))

Deidara grunted and murmured something like "Waste of my clay, nn..." Hidan remained silent, which was rather unusual for him, and stood next to Kakuzu... who was silent as well... but that wasn't much of a shock. "Deidara-san!" Yelped a little orange masked figure, emerging from the dark. He leaped and grasped Deidara by the neck, making it hard for him to breathe. "TOBI! Geddoff!" Deidara yelled, grabbing and wriggeling in Tobi's grasp. Tobi, being the most obediant of the Akatsuki, slid off Deidara's neck and backed off. ((ima gonna steal a scene from shippuden >3)) Noticing Deidara had some bruises and deep gashes on him, Tobi found a perfect opening for a sentence. "Oh my, looks like you had a close call, Deidara-san. You okay?" Tobi said in a sarcastic voice, putting his hands on his hips and leaning in a bit "Guess not." He said, laughing a little. Deidara, now with a quite pissed off look on his face, retorted "Tobi... That was you're last shot. If you say anything else... I'll be deciding how you die, nn." He replied coldly, glaring at the hypnotizing orange mask that stood in front of him. Tobi shrugged, "Iiyeh! What, you're going to blow me up anyway, aren't you?" Tobi murmured, a direct hit... the final blow to Deidara's anger issues. The next thing you knew, you saw Deidara choking Tobi with his legs... both on the floor. ((see the pic on the first page))"I'll kill you, nn!" Deidara yelled, listening to Tobi's choking.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:59 pm
((HAh! I love that part in episode 32. He's like 'Suffication!' Hah! Ish so funny!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:42 pm
The summoned snake vanished in a puff of smoke as the Akatsuki disappeared. Sasuke gave an irritated groan. It hadn't turned out as well as he had planned.
"Orochimaru's not expecting me back for some time..." he murmured to himself, "I might as well investigate, see if I can get any info on the Akatsuki. If only I can find thier hiding place..."

(Uh oh, Sasuke's talking to himself XD that's never a good sign, lol)  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:00 pm
"STOP IT YOU TWO!!!" Itachi points to them directly.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff