[PRP] Sisters can be friends. {Mawi & Taka} Finished! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:08 pm
Taka plopped onto her back as soon as her sister did, eyes skyward as well. She pondered the clouds until her sister spoke again. Dad... She'd often wondered the same thing, but never vocalized it. She turned to look Mawi in the eye, the shade of blue didn't change much, she noticed. Her sister's eyes were the color of the sky on a clear day.

"Mom said we've got another sister," Taka started, seemingly off-topic, "... she's living 'to the South,' in a place called 'The Pridelands.' I didn't understand a word of it... Maybe our dad's with her," Taka sighed, giving her sister one more thoughtful look before turning back to the sky. "I'm sure we have one somewhere, I mean... Everyone has a daddy." She squinted in the sunlight, pondering silently where the pridelands could possibly be, or where her dad could be.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:23 pm
"Ya know we never really look like mom." She started shuffling one of her paws around in the sand enjoying the sound it made. She flipped back over with her sister. "Ehh. I don't know about another sister, your fine." She smiled. "One day I plan on finding him." She nodded and poked her sister with her tail. "I mean Mama's fine but it would be cool to see him... or atleast show him how big and strong we are with out him if he is mean. I wonder how many other brothers and sisters we might have." The last was more of for herself.

"Taka promise we will be friends and sisters? Not many cubs around here to make friends with."

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:37 pm
"I promise." Taka said seriously, looking her sister in the eye again and giving an earnest nod. She couldn't help but smile at the moment, she knew that many families had feuding siblings, they never really got along. Taka's best friend in the whole world was her sister, she always knew that. Should there ever come a day that that'd change... No, she shook her head to get that idea out- it'd never happen anyway. They'd be friends forever.

Her mind turned to the topic of family. "We don't need him anyway. I'd bet he can't even pound out a simple beat!" Taka chuckled. "At least, not as well as we can." She gave a determined look. Her sister and she would be the best musicians in the pride, she knew it! "I'd like to find him too, though. Just once. I think he'd look a lot like us, since mom doesn't look like us. Our colors must've come from him." She nodded, wondering to herself what he would be like. Mother never really elaborated when asked about him... She never even told them his name. She was glad to have her sister through it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:21 pm
Mawi Mai let out a giggle and nodded to her sister. "We can both out beat him!" She laughed. "I can't wait to get my drum." She sat up and grinned. "I will be the best at it! I want to study under mama." She smiled and nodded. She nudged her sister and laughed. She smiled. "I atleast want to meet out sister." She nodded. "Yeah, she has to be cool." She laughed again.

"Com' on we should go to mama. She told me she wants to start teaching us some more things about the pride." She gave a wide grin.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:36 pm
Out-beat her father and absent sister? Easy. A determined smirk spread across the golden lioness' face as she rose to her feet. "Good idea, I haven't bugged mom about rhythm for a few days, I think it'd make her happy if we did," Taka said with a cubbish wink and a short prance, dizziness all gone. "We'll study under mom, and then nobody'll be able to beat us! But-" her thoughts cut off for a moment, only a moment, then she gave a competitive smirk to her only true sister. "I'm not so sure you'll be the absolute best. I mean come on, we've gotta tie, right?" Taka was happy with a tie. She didn't need a win, but she certainly wouldn't accept a loss. Tie was the only option.

"I'll race you to the drum circle, I'll bet mom's there!" Taka said before taking off in the direction of the drums, hoping for just what she wanted- a tie.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff