25 hours- 1 week
  Never
  Poll whore
View Results

Tahmuku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:48 pm
NekoYasha09er
Tahmuku
Im not going to lie but Biting is one of mine, i think its a primal thing.

I have to say that is one of my things too. Glomps I mean the real run and hug.

Glomps?,... oh ok i remember what that is, a girl sacked me in the process one time so im not big on them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:45 pm
I have to say that bondageware, vampires (biting and being bit), and sadism are some of my most mentionable... a more outlandish one would be guro... and vore (soft and hard).  

Bloody Loon

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:38 pm
spiffyschmoo
Laharl Part Dux
My fetishes? hm....Collars, chains and corset piercings.

er.. corset piercings? what'sit? 3nodding

<_<;; I'd say what I'm into but the list is too long, and I don't get online much anyways so it'd be a waste of space xp
Corset Piercings are chains with hooks that you pierce the skin with. I was at a con and saw a couple of guys with them in their back. I thought it was purely hot.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:19 pm
Laharl Part Dux
spiffyschmoo
Laharl Part Dux

<_<;; I'd say what I'm into but the list is too long, and I don't get online much anyways so it'd be a waste of space xp
Corset Piercings are chains with hooks that you pierce the skin with. I was at a con and saw a couple of guys with them in their back. I thought it was purely hot.
Its also incredibly dangerous. As they can rip easily and take half your back flesh with them, not to mention the risk of paralysis from the actual procedure.  

Rellik San
Crew

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:31 pm
Rellik San
Laharl Part Dux
spiffyschmoo
Laharl Part Dux

Its also incredibly dangerous. As they can rip easily and take half your back flesh with them, not to mention the risk of paralysis from the actual procedure.
Yes that is true. I think part of the reason I find them sexy is the courageousness a person expresses in having that done.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:43 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Rellik San
Laharl Part Dux
spiffyschmoo
Laharl Part Dux

Yes that is true. I think part of the reason I find them sexy is the courageousness a person expresses in having that done.
But then again, if you want to talk courageousness what about stunt men? Who regularly risk their lives.  

Rellik San
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:36 pm
Rellik San
Laharl Part Dux
Rellik San
Laharl Part Dux
spiffyschmoo
Laharl Part Dux

It's also incredibly dangerous, as they can rip easily and take half your back flesh with them; not to mention the risk of paralysis from the actual procedure.
Yes, that is true. I think part of the reason I find them sexy is the courage a person expresses in having that done.
Then again, if you want to talk courage, what about stuntmen who regularly risk their lives?

Like Stuntman Mike.

(Grammar fixed, by the way.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:58 am
Kaishi Kyouki
I have to say that bondageware, vampires (biting and being bit), and sadism are some of my most mentionable... a more outlandish one would be guro... and vore (soft and hard).
you don't get many guro fans
mine are guro chains and bondage  

deadtothecold

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:51 pm
Rellik San
Laharl Part Dux
Rellik San
Laharl Part Dux
spiffyschmoo
Laharl Part Dux

But then again, if you want to talk courageousness what about stunt men? Who regularly risk their lives.
It's not just the courage it takes it's also the aesthetic of it all. The mix of the two are what gets me off. Stunt men..eh...Guys who are into bod mod, yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:42 am
deadtothecold
Kaishi Kyouki
you don't get many guro fans
mine are guro chains and bondage

Wheee, another in the creepy stalker psychopath blood club! (Just kidding X3)  

Bloody Loon

Sharing Heartbeats

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:48 am
Pale boys and girls, skinny boys and girls, really dark hair and really light hair (not much for mediums), tasteful piercings and tattoos, biting, scratching, hair pulling, being dominated, bondage, blindfolds, etc. Typical things.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:37 pm
I like intelligent people who know how to be civil. That's about the extent of fetishes for me.  

Veruniel
Crew

Capn Cyrenaic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:31 pm
I am happy to actually get some of a response. I just like hearing what everyone is in to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:35 am
Veruniel
I like intelligent people who know how to be civil. That's about the extent of fetishes for me.
So no one on gaia outside of this guild then. ^^  

Rellik San
Crew

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out