halloween?
  treat!
  trick!
  stfu.
View Results

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:35 pm
I haven't gone trick-or-treating since I was 9, but I make a costume every year. This year, I'm Gomez Addams. Which pretty much means I just wear my normal clothes, get a cigar, grow a week's mustache, and try to get my hair to stay down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:27 pm
I don't have plans for dressing up much, but I might go see a movie, 30 days of Night....plus I probably will pig myself with candy and all that good crap... xd  

The_Super_Nintenho

Rogue

THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:34 pm
ZOMBIIIIEE.

Yeah, a really bloody, gauze-y zombie.

I made my costume all by myself.
Well, sort of.
dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:25 pm
I plan on being the caricature of a Jehova's Witness (earth-toned sweatervest, white dress shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, red tie, hair combed to one side).

However, I may run into some problems with doing that...  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:37 am
I'm going as a geisha this year, because Halloween's on a Wednesday and I can wear it again the next day for Japanese club.

I convinced my mom to let me go trick-or-treating, so yeah, I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:37 am
I'm stuck handing out candy this year. I'm going to dress as a character from a novel I'm working on for NaNoWriMo. She has black hair like me, wears a black sundress with black, knee high leather boots and a torn black shawl. She also wears black nail polish and lipstick. She is very much into the Gothic culture, but does not consider herself to be one. She's just bleak.  

Sorinchako

Rebel of Sanity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:05 am
Uziel13
The greatest thing to do is randomly you and a bunch of friends bring the most random crap together on Halloween and then you try to make costumes in under an hour out of the stuff you guys brought. It is fun.

Or be hanging at a friends house late at night playing video games when the person who said they had finished thier costume weeks ago decides to tell us that they lied and then spend all night until 3AM sewing him one!
Although I don't know if it is... fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:34 am
I couldn't think of a good cosplay costume for this year on gaia, so I decided to go with a "Nitemare Manifest" Theme for my avi's costume. *nods*

As for the actual day, I have to work that morning, so I'm thinking about doing a black cat at work since it has to to fit a whole bunch of standards, blah, blah, blah.

That night my plans aren't really finalized just yet though. ^_^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:12 pm
Last night at a Halloween party I was a bright as can be candy raver kitty complete with hairfalls, pokemon, green furry ears and tail, and too many beads to count.
Today I'm going to a zombie walk, where a mass of poeple just get together dressed as zombies and walk around downtown wrecking legal havoc. Lol.

On actual Halloween I'm not so sure what I'll do... Last night it was just a last minute thing xD I have pleanty of costumes I can do so we'll just have to see...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:54 pm
This year I was way too poor to buy a costume so I'm wearing one of my Gothic Lolita dresses. I haven't trick-or-treated since I was thirteen or so.(Wow...I feel old now... that was almost six years ago.) I could still go if I wanted being as I look insanely young, but tis not my thing anymore. I'm much more of a party girl now.  

Laharl Part Deux

nikia kitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:35 pm
this year i've been trying for a dead ballerena look, but so far it's ended up as local beat up hooker... i really like the geisha idea though it sounds like that would be so beautiful  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:09 pm
I was originally going to go as a goth/punky cheerleader, but I saw a costume the other night I liked better. Less original, but it looked so awesome. I can't afford it though, so i'm stuck with the cheerleader thing. No real compliants though, i'm really excited though.  

Satan on Speed

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:14 pm

I'm just going to use one of my cosplays for Halloween. Either my Misa Amane or Girl Sasuke not to be confused with Sexy justu Sasuke.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff