Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of the Sky

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:08 pm
omg stupid teacher!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:44 pm
I would have slapped that teacher right across the mouth.  

Opium Overture

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:37 am
Uhm... you sure he wasn't just kidding around?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:01 am
If it was me, I would ignore him and draw the cover anyway...sometimes doing what they tell you not to do is more annoying than telling them you'd rather fail...  

thought_hearer

DresdenBerlin

Dapper Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:32 pm
wow...... i'd tell him/her to go get laid and that twilight is the best thing and the world will oneday be ruled by twilighty goodness and that he/she must bow before the book!!!! heart redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:52 pm
@KiraLight: I agree. I'd be horrified at the thought at ripping up any book, but the fact that it was Twilight just made it worse.

@In_My_Broken_Heart: Yes, I'm sure. He's not the type of teacher who really cares for things like books. He was being completely serious, and deadset against letting me draw it. Eventually, I did win though, and I am working on it right now. :3

I'll post a picture of it when it's done. I'm using scratchboard for it.

And...for those of you who say you would hit, slap, yell at, etc. him, I'm just not that type of person. I'm the type to ensure that I get my way, then go home and yell about it to anyone who's willing to listen. I'm just happy that he seems to have learnt some respect for the book, and I've just learned that someone else is doing a scratchboard drawing of the New Moon cover. :3

Cereal Strawz

[.Julia.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:10 pm
stressed if it was me, i'd tell him off...... then i'd sneak into his classroom at night and measure his filing cabnets, buy a bunch of fish and the right sized tanks. i'd empty out all the papers and stuff the fish and tanks in there and when he told the class why he couldn't hand back grades i'd say "SEE?!!? the mermaids agree with me!!!" and then i'd start cackling insanely until they carted me off to the happy house. weeelll... thats mostly what kikatou said... i just typed it down... but i'd totally be her accomplice!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:33 pm
You people don't have to be so defensive. I know that Twilight is a wonderful book, but it's not a big deal. The art teacher was just making a suggestion out of ignorance. He was not trying to insult Twilight-fans. He also probably does not appreciate books all too much since he is an art teacher. He's probably grading and drawing all day long.  

Superficial Muffin

[.Julia.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:42 pm
well jeez! to rip up a book then throw it away! im sorry but i'm a very pro-book person!! ...as you may have noticed...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:53 pm
Ignorance fails. ninja  

Atlacamani

Zirumi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:13 pm
Caitrina
Ignorance fails. ninja

OMG hiii!!!
@CelticPrincessMe
Nice siggy I have an impulse to steal it and glomp it  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:46 pm
If it was me, I would want to punch that teacher in the face very badly, but being the good student I am I would keep it in me and vent about it later to my friend.  

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:06 pm
First of all
I would freak out on the inside and be all "WTF!!?!?!??! STUPID STUPID STUPID"
But then on the outside I would say "Ya because thats not killing trees." And then I would say more politely "So I can draw it right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:08 pm
Tell him he's just jealous because he's probably never read the book.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Sensaina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:40 am
Something is wrong with that guy...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items