Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
My grandma is killing me inside (1st post update!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:51 am
As harsh as this sounds, keeping yourself in a situation like that for your boyfriend isn''t in your best interest. And he''ll need to understand that. Getting a job would help, but how well are you going to be able to function at work when she''s keeping you up all hours of the night preaching from her own deluded pulpit? Bless yourself, yes, but definately take some more assertive steps towards rectifying the problem or the blessing''s not going to mean anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:45 am
QueenCrystal
Nihilistic Seraph
I agree with what kei said about this probably being a test og faith. Just keep in mind that your gods would never have given it to you if you weren't capable of conquering it. What are your patron deities? Look up their mythologies, find out the way they think, how they would want you to overcome this.
Do you mean the deities that are closer to resembling me and/or my element?
Do you have any deities that you connect to better than others?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
QueenCrystal
Nihilistic Seraph
I agree with what kei said about this probably being a test og faith. Just keep in mind that your gods would never have given it to you if you weren't capable of conquering it. What are your patron deities? Look up their mythologies, find out the way they think, how they would want you to overcome this.
Do you mean the deities that are closer to resembling me and/or my element?
Do you have any deities that you connect to better than others?
I connect to the Goddess better then the God o.O; I only talk to them 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:15 pm
Gypsy Blue
As harsh as this sounds, keeping yourself in a situation like that for your boyfriend isn''t in your best interest. And he''ll need to understand that. Getting a job would help, but how well are you going to be able to function at work when she''s keeping you up all hours of the night preaching from her own deluded pulpit? Bless yourself, yes, but definately take some more assertive steps towards rectifying the problem or the blessing''s not going to mean anything.
Good God's I dont know WHAT to do! Inside im hurting so bad, Im swollen with Anger and Depression, I cant make a move until I get rid of that, but I dont know how, Im so ******** up that I cant even cry anymore. My body wont let me.  

QueenCrystal

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:23 pm
QueenCrystal
Gypsy Blue
Good God's I dont know WHAT to do! Inside im hurting so bad, Im swollen with Anger and Depression, I cant make a move until I get rid of that, but I dont know how, Im so ******** up that I cant even cry anymore. My body wont let me.

What I usually do is get a good night's sleep and feel (at least somewhat) better in the morning. If you aren't able to get in a good many hours of sleep, then try some mediation. Mediation will help you get your thoughts and meotional baggage out of the way so you can deal with things more effectively anyway. Once you're able to get some privacy, get some meditating done so that you feel better all over 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:03 pm
Atma311
QueenCrystal
Gypsy Blue

What I usually do is get a good night's sleep and feel (at least somewhat) better in the morning. If you aren't able to get in a good many hours of sleep, then try some mediation. Mediation will help you get your thoughts and meotional baggage out of the way so you can deal with things more effectively anyway. Once you're able to get some privacy, get some meditating done so that you feel better all over 3nodding
Tried it, over and over, things are not getting better, and they proberlly wont, Dude, Im seriouslly about to give up, im running away.  

QueenCrystal

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:23 am
READ DEH FIRST POST!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:53 pm
I was getting worried about you, Crystal- I'm glad to see that you're back and doing OK.^_^ It looks like you now have a more safe and sane place from which to plan your next move. *hugs*  

WebenBanu

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:35 pm
Go Crystal!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:49 am
WebenBanu
I was getting worried about you, Crystal- I'm glad to see that you're back and doing OK.^_^ It looks like you now have a more safe and sane place from which to plan your next move. *hugs*
*Dances around with Weben and Seraph heart heart heart blaugh 4laugh  

QueenCrystal

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:36 pm
*boogies* 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:27 pm
Welcome back! I'm so glad to hear that things have worked out so well for you. 4laugh  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:55 am
Gypsy Blue
Welcome back! I'm so glad to hear that things have worked out so well for you. 4laugh
*Hugs everybody in here like they're family.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:39 pm
QueenCrystal
I know all of you that read this, and replyed to me remember it. It was a test. I didnt know it until it was over, THEN I was showed it was a test. And I passed it! I A'CED it! I have been told that the God and Goddess is proud of me and for everybody who doubted me, I proved them wrong.
When this test first started, All of my Material Belongings that I put my pride and joy into we're taken and broken up, (including my pentagram.) That hurt me so bad, but Tarus(es) ((me)) tend to cling to matiral items, My patience has been though a test as well. I asked the God and Goddess if I should move in with my friend, they told me to go ahead with my plans, and they worked. It was a hard struggle, and a test of my faith in my religion and strength, but I made it out. There is so many details I wonna say, I dont even know where to start! But everything is fine now, and im living with my friend like im supposed to. Im stronger, and happier. ^^ So everybody... IM BACK!!!! smile

Wow. I've seen some pretty crazy and bigoted Christans, but your grandma takes the proverbial cake. I'm glad you survived your trial, and you will be stronger for it, both emotionally, and spiritually.

Leith

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:38 am
Leith
QueenCrystal
I know all of you that read this, and replyed to me remember it. It was a test. I didnt know it until it was over, THEN I was showed it was a test. And I passed it! I A'CED it! I have been told that the God and Goddess is proud of me and for everybody who doubted me, I proved them wrong.
When this test first started, All of my Material Belongings that I put my pride and joy into we're taken and broken up, (including my pentagram.) That hurt me so bad, but Tarus(es) ((me)) tend to cling to matiral items, My patience has been though a test as well. I asked the God and Goddess if I should move in with my friend, they told me to go ahead with my plans, and they worked. It was a hard struggle, and a test of my faith in my religion and strength, but I made it out. There is so many details I wonna say, I dont even know where to start! But everything is fine now, and im living with my friend like im supposed to. Im stronger, and happier. ^^ So everybody... IM BACK!!!! smile

Leith
Wow. I've seen some pretty crazy and bigoted Christans, but your grandma takes the proverbial cake. I'm glad you survived your trial, and you will be stronger for it, both emotionally, and spiritually.

Dude leme tell you something extreamly funny. My friend and I downloaded some holloween music, and one of the songs we had was the exersist, and it had scary breathing effects. The day before holloween we called her and put the song on, then when she picked up we put the phone to the speakers of what was playing, and when the song was going she was praying the whole time on the phone, yelling saying "The blood of god is on you! You can do voodoo on me you cant hurt me, IN THE NAME OF GODDD!!!!" After we hung up my friend and I laughed so hard, I loved it, I just had to get one more laugh ^^

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff