Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Stage Builder For Brawl! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaotic_Crisis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:45 am
im thingking im gonna make a complete square and call it 999% and have everyone spawn inside of it just to defeat the purpose of the game (or you could have stamina matches inside and then another stage where there is two squares and there for two on two battles  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:48 am
[-D.O.C-]
im thingking im gonna make a complete square and call it 999% and have everyone spawn inside of it just to defeat the purpose of the game (or you could have stamina matches inside and then another stage where there is two squares and there for two on two battles

That actually sounds like a fun idea. Maybe you could have two boxes on either side, with a little hallway-esque thing leading from one to the other... and a third box on top in the middle. Something like this:

__________|.....|_________
|...................|....|..................|
|.....................__...................|
|__________|....|_________|

If that makes any sense.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:33 pm

Wow, everyone is having such wonderful ideas.
biggrin

I love both of those variants on the same theme.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:03 pm
I never thought to create a completely sealed box for Stamina matches. I only thought to make a 90% sealed box for Stock matches so that you'd have to bounce your high percentage opponent around and out of one of the two openings to get the kill.

Oh! A set of hallways leading around a huge level... Kind of like a hamster cage. You'd have a few open boxes and several tunnels that lead to them. That would be interesting.

I wonder if the game will have any restrictions on the Stage Builder. If you create a stage that won't let you end a certain type of match, will it allow you to save it? Perfect example of this would be the completely closed stage DOC brought up.  

Talwar126

Amargana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:47 pm
You can build your own stages? Really?

Yes!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:34 pm
There is only two things that are as good as SSBB. Beer, and Tacos.  

Necromancer21

Hoboerik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:01 pm
Talwar126
I never thought to create a completely sealed box for Stamina matches. I only thought to make a 90% sealed box for Stock matches so that you'd have to bounce your high percentage opponent around and out of one of the two openings to get the kill.

Oh! A set of hallways leading around a huge level... Kind of like a hamster cage. You'd have a few open boxes and several tunnels that lead to them. That would be interesting.

I wonder if the game will have any restrictions on the Stage Builder. If you create a stage that won't let you end a certain type of match, will it allow you to save it? Perfect example of this would be the completely closed stage DOC brought up.
Wow, the hamster Cage is a great idea, although mine would probably have one spot where people can fall through (a floor that must be broken), and then some of the tunnels just drop you onto a trap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:34 am
Who would've thought they would throw this feature into Brawl. I didn't think I could have been more excited about the games release until I heard about this.

Just think of all the possibilities that can be mae expecialy when you can download peoples maps online @_@  

Sito Sama

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces