Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
How long do you think Naruto will be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the series is ending anytime soon?
No! It will go on for all eternity!
55%
 55%  [ 21 ]
Yes.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
How the hell would I know!?
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Gold...
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
You know all your favorite characters are going to die, mwahaha
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 38

[Shikamaru]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:30 pm
Episode 146 came out last thursday... And in a few hours episode 147 should be out razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:42 pm
OMG!! WHERE DO YOU FIND THAT OUT?!  

Raspberry Fairy

Annie of the Bananie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:49 pm
Sora_the_Stalker
it will be eternallygoing....it does not have an ending!
I agree with this one! LOVE LIVE NARUTO!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:17 pm
xiaznxchicix: Hmm.. Your name is kinda hard for me to remember so from now on you will be... redhead xp .. Oh and to answer your question.. At first I found out from a website.. But later on i learnd that one new episode comes out every week.. the RAW versions (no subs) comes out on wednsdays, and the subbed versions comes out on thursdays xd If there is anything else you would like to know just let me know xp  

[Shikamaru]

Raspberry Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:22 pm
haha. thanks!! and i can remember you!! Shikamaru!! lol. u actually dared to doubt the power of the almighty sharingan!!! scream =]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:27 pm
Annie! Nice to see you here!

Redhead: Hahaha! I laugh in the face of the sharingan! rofl
Almighty my a** *mumbles* xp  

[Shikamaru]

Raspberry Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:37 pm
we're getting quite off the topic of this thread... xd but i need a nickname for u too...the only reason my avi is all red is because me friend gave me the clothes...only got 1379 gold.... crying but i didnt know that the episode comes out weekly like that; i thought they released them in bundles of episodes...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:00 pm
I always get of topic in threads xp I always manage to get people to talk about everything else but the topic xd And your nickname will remain the same even if you change your clothes xp I like red so i don't mind wink

Right now i have 1138g.. And 1k tickets wich i will sell soon.. I sell the tickets for 2g each ^^  

[Shikamaru]

Raspberry Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:03 pm
2g? wat's the point of selling them?! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:32 pm
Yes, why two gold, unless you have tons of tickets then, but whatever...yes getting off topic is not always a bad thing you know, really it is nice in school 3nodding By the way just curious on this, but is there any Sasu/Naru fans out there?  

fantasydreamer74

So Seo No

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:40 am
i think it will go as long as the dragon ball series...

or longer i think... biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:04 am
I hope it doesn't go on for that long... series that don't end make me get sick of them. Ex: Sailor Moon, Kenshin, Dragonball.... and now maybe Naruto? I doubt we'll see Sasuke before 290...  

Captain Verd

[Shikamaru]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:41 am
xiaznxchicix
2g? wat's the point of selling them?! scream

Well I pay 1g per token.. and I buy about 300 at a time. Then I use em in the gaia slots and pretty much double them everytime.. I cash in my winnings and voila! I now have 600 tickets wich I sell for 2g each! Right now I have 1k tickets wich i'm probably gonna get sold tonight blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:47 am
well it aint stopping anytime soon, I'm guessing once it gets to the US (and hopefully europe!) it's gonna be worldwide popular even more than it is now. (that didn't really make much sence but who cares!)

Also the games are gonna keep it going for a while. I think it would easily match Dragonball in series lenght, and thats been going since the 80s!

Kit_Kid

[Shikamaru]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:21 am
Naruto is already growing in Europe, at least in sweden! Hopefully they will start airing Naruto on tv in a couple of months blaugh  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff