Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
W3 R who we R [Need Kakashi and Naruto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  U've got to be kidding me
  Yes!
View Results

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:15 pm
((it's a finish the story rp. here's a quick overview of what you've missed. neji and tenten were training, now they're going to eat lunch at neji's. if you're going to be lee, just join in at lunch.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:38 pm
((hmm...okay then!))

Lee jumped down and appeared in front of Ten Ten and Neji. "Rock Lee ready for lunch!" Lee did his smile, then faced Neji and Ten Ten. "Were you all thinking of having lunch without me?"

((Gah! It's hard to try to be Rock Lee. He does different random things, it's hard to think what he'll do next))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:01 pm
((Jut do wat ever comes to mind)) TenTen seceretly shudders as always at Lee's outfit. "Of course not lee. We thought you were pit training with Gai-sensei. Come on, then."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:20 pm
Lee looked down in ashament. "I have lost to him. I sm ashamed of myself. BUT I SHALL- Hey! Where are you all going! Wait for me!" Lee hurried up to catch up with Ten Ten and Neji.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:18 pm
Neji paused and turned around. "Well?" he asked, "Are you coming or not?" He continued to walk through his home until they were in the back yard. "Hey, mother, what's for lunch?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:42 am
"I am here! Sorry for the..." Lee snifed the air. "Is it...is it..CURRY!!!" Lee had his mouth opened from the smell of curry.

((Gotta' be careful. Lee's a curry addict. Weird no?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:25 am
Neji looked at his friend. "I made curry chicken," said his mother. Sitting down, Neji selected a peice of chicken and dug in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:40 pm
Lee's eyes widened. "I thank you very much, Neji's Mother! But I shall have no chicken with this curry!" Lee then immediatly drove his face into the curry, eating and stuffing his face. After a minute Lee was done. "MORE PLEASE!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:08 pm
TenTen stares at Lee. "Do you inhale your curry Lee?" She asks, incredulous. Her own curry bowl was still half-full. "So what are we doing after lunch?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:22 am
Neji looked up from his chicken. "I was thinking that we might train some more," he suggested. Looking at Lee's curry bowl, he added, "Where do you put all that curry? You really should eat some chicken."  

Ryu of the Sands

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:34 pm
"You really should." TenTen said, agreeing with Neji. Turning the Neji she said, "No more stealth training, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:23 pm
Lee shook his head. "I am in love with curry! It is so delicous! I could never ruin curry with chicken!!!" Lee continued to eat his curry. 3 minutes later, he was on his 5th curry bowl. Neji's mom had a very surprised look on her face. "It is so delicous!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:24 am
Neji, done with his meal, stood and bowed. "Thanks for the meal," he said. He walked over to Lee, grabbed him and started to drag him out of the house. "Time for more training. Weapons this time" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:00 pm
Lee tried as hard as he could to stay seated. "Must....get....more.....curry!!!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:57 pm
Grinning, TenTen ribbed her hands to get. She loved weapons training. Looking at Lee she said, "Lee. If you'll hurry up and come now, we'll find Naruto's group and go out for a meal later."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff