Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
My mixed theories (not wishes) of the next book. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:48 pm
All these opinions are very good. I don't nessesarrily agree with them, but I see how they can happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:25 pm
i agrre with u
many of these theories r very... interesting.
now u all have made me impatient 4 the next book 2 c** out!!!!!!  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:44 pm
Here's my theory;

Billy will call Charlie, notifying him that Jacob is missing, Bella will go into emotional turmoil, and, of course, Edward will try to soothe her emotions, and try to help find Jacob. The wedding will be completely planned, held probably in the Cullens backyard (at least, that's how I picture it.). Bella's relatives will all go to Forks to see her be married, the day of the wedding, or somewhere near... the Volturi arrive. Bella drives herself insane. She had to of known that this would happen, and Alice wouldn't really notice it being as drawn into Bellas wedding (if not entire life) as she is. It's not of Aro's plan, but of Caius's, and a bit of Marcus's, too. Well, now it's going to turn into an all out war, the werewolves protecting the people of La Push, and maybe Forks, too. The Cullens protecting Bella, themselves, and maybe people Bella care for. While the Volturi will be swift in seeing that Bella is put out without causing much chaos, along with doing so, they'll probably have to attempt to take Edward out of the picture, too. Aro will arrive with his army of vampires with Jane on his side, causing many of Caius's and Marcus's army in a great deal of unbearable, agonizing pain. And Jane will probably get carried away, hurting some close to Bella, too, maybe. By then Jacob will have returned, taking out some vampires out of pure hatred, not to save anyones life, but just to vent his hate and anger.

Second Theory,

A few days (Or maybe not even that long) before the wedding, Alice has a vision; the Volturi are on their way. It's early, but they have to, they make it look like Bella died in an accident of some sort and get her to Alaska, Edward of course, must stay because Bella could be all to easily found if they were together. Later on, Edward and the rest of the Cullens flee to Alaska to join Bella, later on to go somewhere else. While trying to change her into a vampire, Edward accidentally lets his instincts take over. Boom, Bella's dead.

Something like that... what do any of you think, possible? Yes, no, I don't know? ^.^ I think the first one might be better than the second.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:16 am
I think it will be more interesting if Bella does turn into a vampire - beating Emmett in an arm wrestle, how she deals with her thirst for blood and whether or not she feels faint every time she drinks it... you know.

Jacob imprinting with Leah... possible, I guess. And the imprinting also seems sort of sudden, so it doesn't matter hugely if they hate each other or not I think. Didn't Sam really like Leah before he imprinted on Emily? That could work with Jacob too - he really likes Bella, but he still imprints on Leah.

Of course something's going to happen at the wedding, unless Ms. Meyer decides to end the series with it (which is unlikely because Bella had already graduated by the end of Eclipse. Does that count as a spoiler? o_O).

I like In_My_Broken_Heart's first theory... mainly because Jane is there along with Aro and they're my two favourite Volturi. biggrin And the second theory... whoa, Bella's dead @_@ That would be interesting in Bella POV... I do like the first theory more though, sorry DX

I don't want a sex scene >.> Not a descriptive one, at least. My mother reads the Twilight series too, and yeah... it will be awkward for me. Very much so. Because honestly, I am supposed to be too young for that sort of thing (speaking in terms of age, but not necessarily maturity I suppose?).

And I don't want Jacob to die! That's too sad... ;^;  

[[.sheryl.]]

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:05 am
Uhm... about the imprinting on Leah thing, according to how it's said to work in the books, that couldn't happen. It would have to be the first time he saw her after he became a werewolf. And, it doesn't seem like he has imprinted on her, so I don't think that's likely...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:45 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
Uhm... about the imprinting on Leah thing, according to how it's said to work in the books, that couldn't happen. It would have to be the first time he saw her after he became a werewolf. And, it doesn't seem like he has imprinted on her, so I don't think that's likely...

Exactly what I said. But no one listened to me ;-;  

PurpleViolinist

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:13 pm
Oh, sorry, I didn't see that, I didn't see most of the first page, to be honest. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:28 pm
yeah i kinda agree with all of your theories. I think that bell will eventually become a vampire, but she won't in one of the books. You know what i mean? like the last sentence of the last book in the series will be like "and then he bit me" or something along those lines.  

PrinzcessNiketa

[.Julia.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:37 pm
well those would definately be ironic. and you know how books are these days.. absolutely thick with irony. 3nodding ...actually some are so ironic its easy to predict the rest of the book... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:42 pm
Strings of Destiny
These are just thories and thoughts on what have gone through my mind- not necessarily what I WANT to happen XD

A) I dont think bella will become a vampire. I cant picture stephanie doing that to the other characters- and bella is close friends with jacob- although he said he'd try to deal with her- there is "that stench" vamps let off- plus he ran away at the end of Eclipse, I dont see stephanie writing bella to not be able to talk with her family/friends untill she is better trained vamp- I dont see it. So I do not believe Bella will turn vamp (for the reason? I do not know)

B) They may, they may not get married. Has a happy event gone through the books (big happy that is) that didnt have a nasty twist? I dont see the wedding going has planned , but stopping it completely I am not sure.

C) So about jacob's imprint thing... I think he is going to imprint on Leah.
Thats right not bella LEAH. "But he hates her" You say- well bella and edward hated eachother in the begining and look at them now on their way to marriage. I dont want jacob and leah- but I have a STRONG feeling they are going to hook up once leah gets her arogant head out of her butt.

D) I see charlie or some other human close to bella finding out about the vamps/were wolves.

Okay thats my story-
Opinons?

A- I agree with this, maybe she might have other reasons/twists in there, but as much as I dislike the idea, it's very reasonable.

B- Agree, but I think it'll get crashed at the last minute, either the Volturi or the Wolves will come *shrug*

C- Leah+Jake=HECK YES

D- Damn, that's very probable too XD

You=Twilight visionary 0.0 *ish scurred*  

TheOnlyFlyingLlama

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items