Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2012: your thoughts
  so what
  Finally! At last! BOOM!
  humanity is offered the chance to move into a new age or stay in the cycle
  nothing will happen
  the mayan writing the calendar was sick that noone was worshipping his work and decided to stop working
  other
View Results

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:26 pm
I looked into that and the Mayan descendants said that people are misunderstanding what the calander is saying. They said that the world is not going to end in 2012 but something that will change the world will happen in that year.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:38 pm
Like the polywell fuzor...

Most people take the end of the world out of context... and if you look at it, seem to think it's gonna happen at any moment... Look at the cold war, there was constant fear of apocolypse, then it was 2000, then it was that mystery countdown site, and now this...

I do however believe that the mayan calender is foretelling something (malicious or aiding is yet to be known)  

Bloody Loon

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:26 am
..this might have to do with the mayan calender ending on 2012.......I'm not entirely sure if it would though.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071112/ap_on_re_eu/climate_change_conference  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:27 pm
My personal view is that the world will not end.  

Capn Cyrenaic

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:47 am
I have a friend who believes in that. In fact, his whole family are firm believers in this 'Children of Indigo' thing.

I had it explained to me last week. It just sounds like another cult thing. You know the people who seriously thought the world would end with Y2K? It's like that only a less violent version.
The world won't end but it's government will change, according to this theory, meaning world leaders who are corrupt will fall from power, etc. Kind of like a karmic carpet bomb. Everyone's uppence will come, as it were.

Complete nonsense. If anything is going to topple the world like that it will be a global nuclear and/or biological war, not a bunch of babies that can support their own heads, as the theory (more or less) goes.

Weird-a** reading-

DNA Crap For 'Indigo Children'
Archangels and 'Indigo Children'?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:42 am
I can't know, and neither can you.  

Ashra88

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:27 am
spooky_sez
Complete nonsense. If anything is going to topple the world like that it will be a global nuclear and/or biological war, not a bunch of babies that can support their own heads, as the theory (more or less) goes.

Or total global revolution... only 5 more years of prep work then I'll be ready to begin with that for those who are interested. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:58 am
Personally, I severely doubt that anything will happen.  

Veruniel
Crew

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:30 pm
Veruniel
Personally, I severely doubt that anything will happen.

But we can hope, can't we?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:19 am
i definetly think that people create their own future and not a calendar wrote thousends of years ago ^^, If this world is gonna end is because peopl didn't work enough for make it a better place.  

Raveney

Vexworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:08 pm
It's not actually supposed to be the horrid fiery raging apocalypse . . . more like the 'end of an era' or something along those lines.

I wouldn't mind the end of an era. As long as I don't spontaneously combust or become a nuclear-waste-zombie.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:10 pm
Ashra88
I can't know, and neither can you.

Yeah I can.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:21 pm
Well, if it depends on how we are as a collective mind, then as the Atlanteans did, we're probably gonna die and sink into the ocean, because we're not even close to perfect when it comes to spiritual evolution.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:13 am
i swear the guy just got tired of writing the damn calendar out and no one really picked up where he left off. besides 2012 is reminding me of Y2K haha big scare that was then what happened...NOTHING, so we can only see what happens just because a calendar ends doesn't mean the end of the world.  

xX x0mbie Xx

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:54 pm
o.O Y u k i O.o
i swear the guy just got tired of writing the damn calendar out and no one really picked up where he left off. besides 2012 is reminding me of Y2K haha big scare that was then what happened...NOTHING, so we can only see what happens just because a calendar ends doesn't mean the end of the world.

That's exactly what it is. Y2K2. No- Y2K2012.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff