Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Goths and Violent Crime: Please Read Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:47 pm

I don't think violence against goths will die anytime soon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:48 pm
NekoYasha09er

For better or worse, it's not a bad enough problem that it'll draw any attention which would lead to it's end.  

GilAskan
Crew

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:02 pm
Kaishi Kyouki
My god, that is just horrible. That same thing happened to me this halloween, I was jumped by several guys in a car, and pelted with eggs, and hit a couple times... no idea who they were, and I reported it to the police. They didn't do anything. It's disgusting how goths are treated around the world just because they're different. I'm glad those guys are ok, and got justice.

I am ok now, and not seriously hurt, but goddammit, something needs to be done!

Just reading that made me angry, scared, and sick all at the same time... ******** class="clear">

That's rather odd. If it was Halloween, and everybody is dressed up, how would they have attacked you because you are a goth? They should have attacked everyone, and not only you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:46 am
Kostbarer Alptraum
Kaishi Kyouki
My god, that is just horrible. That same thing happened to me this halloween, I was jumped by several guys in a car, and pelted with eggs, and hit a couple times... no idea who they were, and I reported it to the police. They didn't do anything. It's disgusting how goths are treated around the world just because they're different. I'm glad those guys are ok, and got justice.

Just reading that made me angry, scared, and sick all at the same time... ******** class="clear">

That's rather odd. If it was Halloween, and everybody is dressed up, how would they have attacked you because you are a goth? They should have attacked everyone, and not only you.
Must have known him previously as a goth and did it that night when wearing masks to hide their identity wasn't unusual.

Tainted Deity

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:22 am
Tainted Deity
Kostbarer Alptraum
Kaishi Kyouki

Must have known him previously as a goth and did it that night when wearing masks to hide their identity wasn't unusual.
Or they actually were just attacking anyone they could find, being that sort of person.
People do that at Halloween. Probably my least favorite thing about the holiday.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:31 pm
When I was a kid, the older kids used to go around and spray Nair on kids who were out trick or treating. lol  

Sinister Kung Fu

Hollow_Banki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:39 pm
man that's so..i feel sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:17 pm
GilAskan
NekoYasha09er

For better or worse, it's not a bad enough problem that it'll draw any attention which would lead to it's end.

That is very true.

NekoYasha09er

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:50 am
Lord Charlemain Richards
Tainted Deity
Kostbarer Alptraum
Kaishi Kyouki

Or they actually were just attacking anyone they could find, being that sort of person.
People do that at Halloween. Probably my least favorite thing about the holiday.

For these circumstances, I find the second option more believable.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:26 am
Sinister Kung Fu
When I was a kid, the older kids used to go around and spray Nair on kids who were out trick or treating. lol

I understand Nair is a hair removal product but I'm not entirely sure how it works.

What was the outcome of such a prank?

Tainted Deity

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:43 am
Tainted Deity
Sinister Kung Fu

I understand Nair is a hair removal product but I'm not entirely sure how it works.

What was the outcome of such a prank?

theoretically it would make their hair fall out. realistically it doesn't really do that unless you leave it in long enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:10 am
wats thier problem why do they hate goths,me and my mates hate chavs but we don't go around attakin them, it makes me want to swear  

Enviousfairy

char234

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:15 am
chavs are cheese pies.

yes cheese because i like meat and potato wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:50 pm
The place I used to live at had a strong community watch. This is in the countryside of NC and when Halloween goers tried egg some people,
My paranoid neighbors (God bless them) had rifles and shotguns pointed out in every direction. And a warning shot was made clear by my third neighbor down the street with his .270 rifle (he was a retired sheriff, and that gun left a quake) Lol~
Later on the next morning we found out that they have been terrorizing multiple culta' sacks all night.

They were morons.  

TheWhiteRaven2501

gothic_shinigami666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:41 am
scream stressed what the ******** was that all about???!!! stressed scream  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items