Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:27 pm
Rellik San
Kaishi Kyouki
Rellik San
Substance-E
Another reason Britian sucks xp

Besides the illeagal immigrants taking jobs that should go to British citizens, mass unemployment, an incompetent government, the fact half of england is an industrial wasteland and the only decent TV shows we ever made all got canceled except for Doctor Who which got reinstated?

Wait, when did Britain become the United States? I mean seriously, this is nearly EXACTLY what's happening in the US, except we're blowing away more on a fictional war.

Did I mention the fact Britain has also suffered from acts of major and minor international terrorism for over 30 years?

Seriously, britain sucks just as much as America does, with the exception, that all our rich live in the south, where as all yours live in the north (With the exceptions for Cheshire and Texas respectively). Our countries are in a pretty similar boat. *shrugs*

300,000 dollar condominium in Downtown Atlanta, Georgia

fail.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:33 pm
Veruniel
Rellik San
I suppose it depends where about in Britain you live, I'm not saying America is much better, or much worse. However what I am saying is that both countries suck, America is already bad, but Britain is getting to a point thats just as bad.

This is true. As I understand it, I'm very lucky to be living in Norwich and it might be giving me too rosy a picture of Britain as a whole.

I live in the cess pool of greater manchester. Trust me, theres a reason the people in the north are crying 'revolution revolution'. As opposed to the Southern states where there are people crying 'Evolution, evolution.'  

Rellik San
Crew

Moonhail

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:30 pm
Heart breaking story.
I suppose this is the price people pay for individuality? That's the way the world works though. If you don't understand something, destroy it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:29 pm
poor girl, i feel sorry for her famely and her boyfriend. crying

I have heard about goths bieng attacked because of the way they look before, but this is the worst thing ive heard off.  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:05 pm
What happened to the guys/girls who killed them?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff