Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
You know you've played too much Sims when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:12 am
BubbleBlossoms
heart when you bring graph paper to your babysitting job, and as soon as the kids are asleep you map out their house with all the furniture and everything so you can build it exactly later....

don't ask.... you don't want to know....

ironically I learned something from that.... most people I know have way to big a house for their needs....
heart

Oh, I do that ALL the time. Lolz. I went on vacation over to my mom's friend's house, and she lives in this huge mini mansion, and I just spent like, half of the whole first day just mapping the house out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:00 pm
When you are bored at work or school. So you draw some houses and write down some concepts for families. Including names, appearances and biographies. (Oh...I've done it)

Or when you will be in a random place and think.."I could completely make this place a Sims's House." (Happened to me at the dentist office.)  

Children for dinner

sangoandmiroku799

Friendly Poster

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:54 pm
when you own all the expansion packs, but it's never enough  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:58 pm
when you look out a telescope and expect to be abducted by aliens
when you want to fire dance you expect a stick thingy to magically appear from nowhere
and.............................................................you try to spray trees so you become a plant sim  

a forgotten death eater

imanormalalien

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:02 am
planning out the houses ought to be my least favorite factor in sims 2.. cause i just like playing with the people and stuff.. so i could never imagine like planning out houses when i was bored.. eh boring. maybe i'd plan like who i'd make marry who and stuff like that XP  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:59 pm
When you have a phonebook in your room at all times in case you can't think of a last name for someone.  

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Ablepsy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:44 pm
oOllamaOo
When you have a phonebook in your room at all times in case you can't think of a last name for someone.

Ah, but that's what the internet's for XD

Hm...
When you plan out sims/stories while you're in class, and then rush home ignoring all food and bladder needs to play. biggrin

Or when you start talking Simlish or using game terms.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:43 am
I realized that one day of theirs is 20minutes of ours (if played normally, with little speeding up)! That's a lot! I played like 7 days once, it's 140mins...  

Markyeo

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:09 am
geekstinkbreath;;

xD
Wow, I do play Sims too much.
I draw out house plans all the time. xD

I do occasionally run for the phone book to find last names.
I have like, the entire simlish dictionary {so far} saved, and I have used game terms before. xD

sangoandmiroku799 - "
when you own all the expansion packs, but it's never enough"

I'm just waiting for Teen Style Stuff :]
And I'll have ALL of them <3

-----

twisted retro maggot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:15 am
But Teen Style Stuff got out in the shops here, haven't they there? And I'm planning on buying it, it can have clothes in the whole room, on the floor, over the beds and so! biggrin I saw that on the net.  

Markyeo

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:28 pm
Please keep this discussion to the original topic. Any posts deviating further will be deleted.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:08 am
LinkGirl
You begin to imagine relationship ++s or --s when talking to someone.

[Ever realize you've been playing Sims entirely too much or too long? Post your symptoms of being an addict or create some. X3]

Now I really do feel like a geek. XD I do it sometimes...

and you know when you play too much when you know sim songs IN simish... and you sing them... in simish.  

Filia slayer

AuroraDreamer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:44 am
Filia slayer
LinkGirl
You begin to imagine relationship ++s or --s when talking to someone.

[Ever realize you've been playing Sims entirely too much or too long? Post your symptoms of being an addict or create some. X3]

Now I really do feel like a geek. XD I do it sometimes...

and you know when you play too much when you know sim songs IN simish... and you sing them... in simish.

It bothers me when I do that. I was listening to Don't Cha and starting singing in simish lol.

You know you're obbessed when you talk to your friends (or random people you barely know) and tell them your making them on the sims and telling them their life you're going to create on the sims.

(My friend was annoyed when I made her marry and elderly guy and have them have kids, only after she had married her real life exboyfriend who I killed. On the sims she has had 3 husbands o.O Really not important lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:28 am
Ablepsy
And if you want your own plumbbob and try to build one~

OMG, that's such a good idea! I should make one for next Halloween! Wish I'd checked here before this year's. It shouldn't be too hard, it's just like building an angel halo, only green and diamondy. Hmmmmm. Wire and green plastic wrap....  

DanaKate

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DanaKate

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:35 am
TheOneAndOnlyGaz
When you are hungry you say that your hunger meter is getting lower (the same goes for the other needs)

Or if you talk about needing to "green". I do that when I'm playing MMO's and nobody quite gets it except people who played TSO with me, or a few people who also play TS1 and/or TS2.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff