Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRV]Some things just have to be done[Kilelo|Kabili][FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dagi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:50 pm
Kilelo sat quietly for a while, wallowing in the moment. Her gaze was so far away and her thoughts were finally slowing down. Why now, why Kabili? Couldn't they had moved before she'd met the cub? Then she wouldn't have to miss him at all. But then again... Then she would have never had the pleasure of his company. Sure, the little trickster got on her nerves at first, a lot more like, but now she felt like she couldn't go on without him. But alas, she would. Kilelo was tough for her age.

Well, perhaps Kabili would be better off where he was going. These lands sure as hell weren't all too interesting at all. Thinking about it that way made Kilelo a little less depressed about the whole situation. For his own good, it was for his own good. The female just repeated the words over and over in her head, though, with a heavy heart. At his words, Kilelo looked down at her friend and smiled sadly,

"Of course, I promise. Cross my heart, hope to die."

With a light paw, she ruffled the scrawny fluff of mane atop the cub's head. Gingerly, she stood, and took a few steps back away from Kabili. She couldn't take just sitting here being sad with Kabili by her side. What she really wanted to do was dash off into the jungle and just be alone and cry and yell and scream. It was an outlet she needed.

"Just make sure you're happy, no matter where you go. Find someone that'll make you happy. Coz if you're not happy at your new home, how can you expect me to ever smile again, hmm?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:33 pm
"Good." Was his one word reply as she ruffled his budding mane. He lifted his head when her paw left it's surface and watched as she backed up away from him. He said nothing as she did so, he knew that she probably would need some alone time soon, hell he'd need some after this.

He nodded his head at her words and smiled lightly at her. "I will, you too okay?" he said a bit tentatively. He was worried about her, it was hard for him not to be. "Take care of yourself, don't be afraid to ask for some help every once in a while." he told her as he stepped backwards. "I wouldn't be happy to come back and see that you weren't taking care of yourself." he warned her pretending to be angry.

Nuxaz

Dagi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:12 am
Kileo closed her eyes shut for a moment, warding back the tears that she could feel right at the edge. With a deep breath, she opened them, focusing her odd colored gaze on the cub. She smiled gingerly, give a slight nod to his words. She knew he was worried for her well being, hell, he had a right to be, Kilelo was about as helpless and useless as it got. She could barely feed herself, she was barely aware for her surroundings, and she was all alone in this world. At least she had solice in the fact that for these past few days, knowing this little guy; she hadn't been alone. Even if for a few hours, someone had cared. Ki looked to her friend intently,

"Thank you Kabili... Thank you for caring."

Kilelo looked Kabili over one last time, giving him a lingering smile. He'd be ok, no matter what. There were others to take care of him. He'd be happy. He'd find friends. He'd find new cubs to trick and lie to. He'd live a full life. Right now, she wasn't concerned for her own outcome, hopefully she'd make it out ok, maybe she wouldn't. It wasn't of the matter. Quickly, the lioness turned, not wanting to strech out this agonizing farewell any further. She turned and ran, as fast and far away as she could.

"GOODBYE!"

Maybe he'd forget her. But maybe, someday, he'd remember.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:27 am
Despite all the depression and sorrow that was welling up in him at this painstaking goodbye he smiled at her. A nice genuine smile, one that he had never given to anyone else, he never had a reason, need, or want to. Kilelo was special, she was his best friend and nothing was going to change that, no matter where he was, how far away or how long he was gone. He opened his maw to speak when her words silenced him. Then she ran off.

Biting down on his bottom lip his smile turned into a frown before he let out a sigh. "Thank you Kilelo for getting to know the real me and still being my friend." He whispered lowering his head as he felt water wet his cheeks. Swallowing he turned around and started to pad off. "This isn't goodbye, because I'll be back. I promise." He mumbled before he too broke out into a run.

Nuxaz

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:28 am
End

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items