Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
CURSE YOU DIVA!!! *SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 32 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

love4Sora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:53 pm
again, i still like diva. she's fun and cute. but i don't like her as much as i did when i first saw her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:48 pm
When Diva raped riku she kinda raped her brother  

cwh2012

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:52 pm
bump! ^,..,^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
bump! ^,..,^
bump! ^,..,^  

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:58 pm
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
bump! ^,..,^
bump! ^,..,^
bump ^,..,^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:04 pm
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
bump! ^,..,^
bump! ^,..,^
bump ^,..,^
bump ^,..,^  

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:16 pm
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
bump! ^,..,^
bump! ^,..,^
bump ^,..,^
bump ^,..,^
bump ^,..,^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:44 pm
Please do not spam the forum.

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:48 pm
love4Sora
i do like diva. she's fun and cute, and entertaining. but i love riku-san. he's sweet, kind, and thoughtful. wow, i love them both, and yet, completely different. stare but i don't think they look good together at all. i can understand why diva wanted to do it i guess. but one, she's WAYYYYYYY over age. and two, since she acts like a little kid, how did she even think about doing something like that. it makes no sense!

I KNOW WHERE SHE GOT THE IDEA!!!
Sorry, just remembered it when I saw the post here! Remember child Hagi/Haji (sp?) Anyway, they did that way back to test child-bearing capabilities--- Don't know who said this but they also said they tried it on Diva too! Gawd, I feel like a Blood+ encyclopedia all of a sudden-- not to shabby though, eh? Still, they did all sorts of vile and nasty things to our poor, innocent little Diva. This is where that came from. You know... uh, the way she felt about him might have been the first of her experiance in THAT direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:04 pm
[Spoiler Post] - dont read if you have not finished the series!!!!

Amshel said this near the end. When he was telling Julia, he said how they had tried mating with Diva themselves, and other Chiropterans and Humans, but in the end they hadnt tried a Chevalier from the opposite Queen. That's why they wanted Hagi, but then when Riku became a Chevalier, Diva wanted him in the worst way. Me thinks it was because that was Saya's little brother and had the love from her big sister that she never had. ninja  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

love4Sora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:02 am
cwh2012

eek oh wow. you're right. sick! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:43 pm
cwh2012

Riku and Diva are NOT related, Saya and Riku are NOT related, therefore she did NOT rape her brother. Make sense? It doesn't matter if Saya sees him as Brother, because Diva is not Saya, and is not LIKE Saya.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:07 pm
D-i-v-a
cwh2012

Riku and Diva are NOT related, Saya and Riku are NOT related, therefore she did NOT rape her brother. Make sense? It doesn't matter if Saya sees him as Brother, because Diva is not Saya, and is not LIKE Saya.

Yeah......and Saya was adopted right? So that means Saya and Riku are not related by blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:14 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
cwh2012

Yeah......and Saya was adopted right? So that means Saya and Riku are not related by blood.

i know riku and saya aren't related by blood, but they're step siblings, and since saya and diva are related by blood, that makes riku diva's step brother too...kinda. it makes some sense if you ask me.  

love4Sora

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:46 pm
That was so sad...

I literally cried out when I saw Riku crystallized. The next morning (well, this morning =P), my brother asked me what I was crying about last night, and how I woke him up. XP

I tried to make myself cry for the poor boy. When Kai was reaching out for him, I swear my heart broke. cry

He must hold that red piece very precious to him.

The only thing I didn't enjoy was after, everyone just kinda forgot about him. Kai was crying out for Saya (as usual) and everyone boarded the heli. Poor, poor Riku. emo Forgotten by everyone in the show, but not by his fangirls!

User Image  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces