Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:49 pm
(Well I think I know the main reason why the rp world as we know it is dieing, because the most popular Rp'ers have gone missing, Aprilbaby1, Wacram, KaosAngle..., and ect. I wish they didnt all of a sudden disapear I really miss them emo and its so boreing without them you know?!)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:50 pm
(Yeah... My storyline is pretty much dependant on Logen, so her absence leaves me in trouble...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:53 pm
(oh my gosh! My storyline is dependant on April! and lupines....If he suddenly disapeard, omg I wuld be like so freaking bored man XP also mine is a bit on Logens! lol Also I just like having her around ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:54 pm
(Yeah, Logen grows on ya... I gotta go. It's me bedtime. G'night!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:59 pm
(Yes she does ^_^ a lot actually! Okay night! :3)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:18 am
(i disagree i think Mobius and Kechero are two of the best RPers in this guild, Kech is new but you have to admite she packs a punch that tends to revive RPs)
username: Lady_tamer
name: Jack Charms
race:vampire
bio:has a lust for blood, and gets it easly, through girls mostly. doesn't let eneybody get to close.
powers: rules over hell and all the demons in it (lol!!)
personality: waits, doesn't rush, stelthy, and has a short temper with the enemy.
weapons: himself, guns.
appearence: short black hair and crimson eyes, a tightly toned body. soft features.  

Sonjaa

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:53 am
(aawww!!!!!! thank you!!! redface 4laugh 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:42 pm
x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x
(Well I think I know the main reason why the rp world as we know it is dieing, because the most popular Rp'ers have gone missing, Aprilbaby1, Wacram, KaosAngle..., and ect. I wish they didnt all of a sudden disapear I really miss them emo and its so boreing without them you know?!)
{kaos went to college so we got forgoten BUT I BET SHE STILL THINKS OF US......i hope}
{and i wouldnt leave the rp world....i hope to stay even when im so old that i forget what my name is....at the age of 16 LOL j/k}
{also i edited my profile cus i didnt get to fully make it last night......mom being a b***h so yeah}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:51 pm
Username: hoplite323
Name: Joey
Race: Human/phoenix
Bio: He was living normaly until he made a bet with a bum. He betted the bum that if he won, he would have the bum a a maid. If the bum won, he would have Joe as a slave FOREVER! So they did a drink contest and the bum won.... and got free drinks. So he lives as this bum name David as his slave. Oh y7a... he also has a second personality inside his head. freak...
Powers: If a bone is craked, broken, etc. he can put it back in its place.
Personality: Quiet, but is a daredevil
Weapons: One pistol
Appearance: human  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:11 pm
My rpc

Race:full werewolf
Name:Elahey kekami
Sex:female
HairColor:black
EyeColor:blood red,only has one eye,
two black scars over her eyes.
Hight:5.2ft
Weigth:96 lbs
Clothing:black jeans,a tight long sleve shirt
with a blood red rose on it, a long sleved
long black coat,a long red scarf that covers
my mouth,bandges all up my arms,and black boots,
were her eye used too be it all black inside,and her
side bangs covers the eye witches gone,
strange marks all over her body.
Abilaties:can only die one way,transforms into human,
transforms into werewolf,can ecxtend claws,can run at incredabule speeds.
Wepons:a huge black bladed sowrd that can become
two sowrds called rekami sai,huge bladed battle staff with a 5foot blade hidden in side called sodo sai,posoned dager.
special attakes:flash step,sosai slash,resoaki,banki,si cotie  

elahey13

elahey13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:12 pm
{HAHAhehe}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:23 pm
((Ork-ily dork-ily peoples, lemme get my person up heres. Alsos, I'm only aloud online an hour a day...she-yeah, tis sucks. from 7-8 PM eastern (unless my dad gets home late like tonight) )))

Username: Ry Dusk Nikolai
Name: Ry Dusk Nikolai
Race: Human (or is she?)
Bio: Her parents are very over protective and it drives her bonkers. She is an honor student and works at GameStop in the mall a long with a weekend job doing story time at the little kid's plaza also in the mall. She is fairly secretive (the rest of her history will have to be poked around razz ))
Powers: Her dreams sometimes tell her things.
Personality: Sweet, a bit hyper, but over all the best friend you could ever have! Sometimes has a type of mood swing where she's kind of evil-ish...
Weapons: A simple wooden staff she got for her witch costume when she was 10...it works though!
Appearance:
http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=231722  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:47 pm
(OMGOSH!!!! I FEEL SO lOVEDD MY RP IS SO POPULAR!!! and I havnt been rp'ing so I dont know all the new rp'ers and Eric if you ever left the rp world I would be heart broken emo Yes I would and you know it bro!!! *GLOMPIE ATTACKS ERIC* MUHA!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:56 pm
Well do you guys want to start or what!!!! :3  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:00 pm
{*chokes from glomp and starts to use sign language*
please}  
Role Playing IC and OOC