Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
ROLE PLAY THREAD! ROLE PLAY HERE! DEFEAT HUMANSS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melody of the fallen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:12 pm
-iRadical-
melody of the fallen
-iRadical-
-hears a whistle- -looks around to see a silver ipped arrows searing towards you- -jumps quikily- -grabs arrow out of air- -and 2 hunters step out- -i attack with my hands- we get into a battle- TO DEATH!!! I WOULD BE HOUNORED TO DIE IN YOUR PRECENSE

i would be honored for you to survive long after i am gone
begins to fight with the highly skilled hunter we are matched totally as we get into a weapon lock
you can handle those cant you?

*struggles* I'm FINE! Just, kill that slayer, *hunter knocks be down* gets back up* I thiknk ill use an old trick out leader tought me, *jumps beween trees* *bears claws* brings hands down on both of their necks* *damageing them deeply* GET HIM
ducks under a swing stabbing him lightly and being knocked aside 'were it so easy' getting back on balence we continue matching each other both getting light hits on each other
RAD! stay out of sight more are coming  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:17 pm
*finishes off one hunter* YES! now it shall be easy! Wait others? WE NEED BACKUP!!! *continues fighting other hunter* BAGBOOMBLOOGAHHH! *lvls to elder*..WHAA? Sweettt...*fisnishes off other hunter* *turning around* *shares soul and heals melody* *jumps up into trees* *telepathically* be safe!  

whats ur kink

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

melody of the fallen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:42 pm
-iRadical-
*finishes off one hunter* YES! now it shall be easy! Wait others? WE NEED BACKUP!!! *continues fighting other hunter* BAGBOOMBLOOGAHHH! *lvls to elder*..WHAA? Sweettt...*fisnishes off other hunter* *turning around* *shares soul and heals melody* *jumps up into trees* *telepathically* be safe!

ARGH!! knocks the slayer back and jumps on him putting the stake to his neck
punches him in the face knocking him out bites deep into his neck turning him i wake him and tell him he is a vampire before ramming the stake into his neck (sorry internet troubles)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:09 pm
Kore walked down the misty streets of the town. Behind her, following close behind were two animals. One was a black bat with the name of Megara, the second was the guardian of the Underworld himself, Cerberus. The three headed dog trotted behind Kore as she walked.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:20 pm
The well dressed man walked over the rooftop to the nearby building cornering the way where he had been walking when he heard a commotion. He grinned, bearing one curved and vicious fang. "Well well... what's this then?"
Zachariasz Tobiasz Zaleski was his name, a Polish vampire, who had traveled since his unlife began ages ago. Finally nearing the fight between a couple of fellow kindred and a few slayers, he let out, (and louder than he thought he would),

"Kurwa mac!"* He flexed his hands, preparing his claws to assist the others.

(* pronounced coorvah match - this is Polish meaning :"For F*ck's sake!")  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:08 am
Kore heard a familiar voice, a older voice with a deep tone. Her eyes lifted to the rooftops as she saw a fellow dracula... an old and dear friend to her. She smiled, a tiny fang pertrude from her dainty mouth. "Zachariasz... After all of these years, you show your face to me? What honor do I bestow to thee?"  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:58 am
"Kore." He muttered out in a low pitch. "I see you are well. Getting along I take it?"
His eyes drifted away carelessly for a moment. He relaxed his claws briefly, leaning against the short brick siding that would serve to be a guard wall against falling.
"I've seen these fights breaking out left and right. It's insanity, I'm sure..."
A black bat with a gentle reddish/purple undertone clung to his shoulder watching on along with him.

"Know what this is about?" He spoke in regards to the fight nearby.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm
"I haven't the slightest. You now humans, they pick a fight with something they particularly do not understand." she said in a low voice for a woman, but not like a man... it had a velvety tone to it and it sounded cold. Cerberus sat beside her and bowed its three heads at Zachariasz briefly. Her bat Megara was chittering at his bat.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:52 pm
He took note of the Guardian hound, and nodded to him, returning the brief gesture the creature gave him.
"Still walking protected I see. That's very good." He spoke with sincerity.
"Yeah, some people will never get it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:55 am
Kore looked over at Cerberus, who was.. with all three heads... looking at different directions. "I always go protected, father insists... you know that." she smiled at him.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:06 am
Zach shrugged momentarily. "That's true. Piorun would be enjoying all this fighting..." He spoke, thinking to the ancient Polish Pantheon he held faith in during his lifetime... Piorun being a God who dealt with nobility, war, and thunder among other things.

"Do you suppose we should do something about this then?" He spoke to Kore, asking genuinely for her opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:46 am
Kore sighed and petted her bat, of which she was holding in her arms. "Well, you know my standing in wars, I do not cause them, my cousin does. My side only deals with the aftermath..." she looked at Zach, knowing full well of what she meant.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:05 pm
"True enough." He let out. He wondered what he himself should do. Not under the standards of anyone but himself.
Maybe he wanted to jump down there and fight, but maybe he wanted to observe for a while.
He sighed.
"Perhaps..." He spoke again, without any hinted as to what he meant by it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:32 pm
"Oho! What's all this, then?"
Dulcineo, having picked up on the commotion from a considerable distance, was darting along the rooftops of buildings, feeling more like creating a dramatic picture than going with the convenience of flying. When he first noticed the fight, he considered moving along, but then he noticed the other vampires observing. For a moment he sat where he was, watching them and trying to decide whether his presence would be a nuisance.  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:47 pm
Kore raised her brow to Zach. "And what are you going to do? Are you to go down there and fight? I personally do not want to. I see death everyday at home... I don't need to see it here..."

After a while, she felt another presence, a fellow vampire. She looked up at the vampire.  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff