Rocked!
  Eh, it was okay.
  Bleh.
  It sucked!
  -apathetic indifference cha cha cha-
View Results

Mikaus Fish

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:28 am
hey there, i'm WindfishMiLu. you can both yall me Fish or MiLu, but please don't call me Windy or stuff like that >_>'

my english won't be as good as yours 'cause i'm not from an english speaking country, that's why im principally not a rpler on english boards (but things can change, ya know?)
i'm kinda a newbie since i'm not long at gaiaonline and the halloween event was teh first event i took place in - yay, vamps rock >3

anything else?
don't ask for my rp charas, i got so much of them... x'D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:48 am
Greetings, my peers. I am Raziel the tainted. *bows*

And may i say i am honoured to find myself here in the presence of the greatest of our kind.

Oh, and will warn you in advance that i'm ever-so-slightly over-interested when it comes to vampires, Werewolves, and any other such myths... (I can frequently be found poring over websites and books concerning such things) So i appologise now for any rants about the subject...  

ShambolicLurker

Enduring Vampire

Nadri

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:26 am
Hallo. My name is Nadri, which is probably short enough that I can live without a nickname. Once I have settled on names for them, I will be happy to introduce my companions. [Glances significantly at the raven on her shoulder and the bat overhead.] Though my friend the bat may not always be with me.

I tend to be obsessively literate in my postings. Since this takes a good deal of effort, I have a habit of devolving into lurking when I'm in one of my more slothful moods. I also have a tendency to drag up random quotes, mostly from Shakespeare.

I'm new to message-board style RPing, though I have played in text-based MUDs. My avatar has a bit of her own history, but I don't know how much of it will overlap with whatever sort of character I end up playing here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:27 am
RP Profile: "Hello my fellow creatures of the night." Slowly I step in and bow to all "My name is Elizabeth the Blood Countess, proud to be a vampire and also a shape-shifter, a skill I don't use too often I must say. I am honored to be amongst my fellow Elders. I am the co-founder of this glorious new order of vampires. I am happy to see many of those I fought with in the battle for our races domance. I hope that you all will enjoy our guild and please, if there is anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask."

~Co-Owner Elizabeth the Blood Countess

User Image
User Image
User Image
"Oh.. I do so feel inclined to introduce my men to you." Nodding towards my shoulder "This is Edgar." Pointing my finger to the back of me "This is Allan." Then Glancing up to the side "And this is Poe. they are my faithful men."

IR Profile: "In real life my name really is Elizabeth. {I decided to go with the same for my RP because of Elizabeth Bathory} I am 22.. no I don't think I'm too old for Gaia as some people have seen fit to say to me. stare I am also married to my wonderful husband Mathew,whom I happened to actually meet here on our glorious Gaia. We'll be married a year December 2nd. We are also new parents of an adorable little boy, Sebastian Atreyu. He's two months old now.. crazy how fast it really does go by. I am starting an at-home schooling program for nurses assistant and just keeping busy. Life is crazy and hard at times, but I wouldn't want to change anything for the world."

F.Y.I.: "I don't just accept random friend requests. I like to know people first. I do, however, love to pm. So feel free to pm me and maybe we'll become friends." ^-^ "Oh, and also, I am newer to rp-ing so I don't quite have my system of things down yet. Do please forgive my inconsistancies. Oh, and when I'm in a not so great mood or just a lazier mood my rp style changes. Well, I believe that's it." >w<;

"You know what's funny... is how much i can babble on and on... the abbriviation for my sn works.. IBBAB." >w<

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

Iincyo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:20 am
Hello, brothers and sister of the night. My name, as it is here, is Iincyo, and I hope that suffices, seeing as any short named of that sounds a bit rediculous.

I have a bit of an obsession with making sure I spell things right, and use proper grammar, seeing as there's already so little of it in many of the corners of the internet. But I often slip up and just becomes jsut. Or miss letters, so excuse the minor transgressions.

As far as roleplaying, I long retired myself from that. I did at one time have many, many characters which I carried on. Maybe one of them will see a revival in the future of the supernatural kind...

Anyway, delighted to meet you all. Maybe we'll talk again soon  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:55 am
Hello! My name is Anna, I'm a 22 years old Hungarian girl. I don't have an rp character, but I love everything about vampires.  

Nivelia

Duke Dantalion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:41 am
Hello.
RP isn't Quite my Cup of Tea, But since It's Optional.. I Decided to Stay.

I Prefer to Read, Rather than to Type/Write.. So i may Keep my Posting Minimal.. (unless a discussion of certain topics catches my eye.)

Though, I Will Donate Gold to the Guild Whenever i can.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:41 pm
How delicious to meet all of you! Chiro Pendragon, like wise I'm more of a healing type vamp. Back to my gold and pink and white and wide eyed oculus magica.

Still, very glad to play and have played with y'all this Halloween.

I too am elder--I got to Adept fairly quickly, and then few of my attacks were working, so I started restoring/healing at base. On Friday I started going through the early threads and restoring. As soon as I made Nosferatu, I'd save up points and then do Drink Deeply on Light Bringers and Death Dealers (silly name, trying to ash the undead!) So I only lost a total of 2 hearts while making Elder!  

ARoseLight

Aya Xu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:13 pm
I'm called Aya, but I'm considering changing my Gaia name to Gaius Cruoris, because I'm Aya everywhere. I spend most of my spare time reading and playing video games. I usually just lurk on forums, but I'm trying to post a bit more. I haven't done any roleplaying for years, so I don't have a character. I might come up with something later. My current hero is Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:56 pm
Well. Greetings and salutations to the lot of you.

I became an Elder on Tuesday, November 6, with 251 points exactly, and, as some of you may remember, I came and announced it at the Elder/Count ball.

I am, as my name here ought to imply, Dulcineo; my entire character's name is Dulcineo Zogk DalTeglo. I will accept "Dulcy," but only from those to whom I grow exceptionally close (or from those who appeal to me... But you'll have to guess yourself on that one). For everyone else, Dulcineo will be sufficient.

I am enormously picky about my grammar and spelling, and am constantly editing my posts; therefore, if someone quotes a post I make, it may well have errors that disappear later.

I've a bit of a thing for cross-dressing on Gaia, though until I feel entirely settled I'll be displaying a little more modesty.
I am drawn more to the lords than I am to the ladies, and I believe that can be left at that. (Of course, that has no bearing on whether I'm willing to be friends with anyone.)

Let's see. I like drawing, and I like writing fiction and sonnets. I love the well-read and the sharply dressed.

I've been told I have a very formal way of speaking, especially online, so you'll have to forgive me if I ever come across as pompous or something like it.

I enjoy roleplaying, though I haven't done a serious roleplay (with anyone other than a certain dear friend of mine) in months upon months.

(Finally, I like speaking parenthetically.)  

Dulcineo

[VaginalDischarge]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:23 pm
Hey I'm Vag. I made elder on my second day as a vampire and chances are I've bitten more humans then you, I didn’t use up my time healing others.

But I pretty much had my fill when I hit elder status.
I role play, among other things, and my characters name is Samhain.

I guess that’s it for now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:26 pm
ThanatosMors
*Cackles*
I remember some of you.
As for myself I'm not much of a Roleplayer, but I suppose I'm willing to give it a try.
I try to keep my spelling in check, but I'm bound to make mistakes.
..............Bwahahahahaha!!!

*Chuckles.* I'll correct you in silence if you do make some.

I'm Mauro, I'm a brazilian and I'm quite a rper. Though I kinda quitted it some time ago for lack of other players. Who knows.

This was my last result as a vampire.
Quote:
Score: 303

Humans bitten: 60
Times staked: 58
Vampires restored: 4
Restores received: 10

I have a few *COUGHMANYMANYCOUGH* characters. Though my main one is named as is my ID, Urashima Star.

Everybody can call me Urashima or Ura, or the full name, I don't mind.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

ain3

Eloquent Explorer

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:51 pm
Hello.
My username is leet so it's Aine. :]

I think I suck at RPing but I like to tryyy.  
Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff