Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:05 am
Elizabeth went to history class, Will walking her there considering his class was right next to hers. "So where are you from?" he asked. "Ohio" she admitted. "I have relatives back there. Well here's your class. What do you have next? "Lunch" she said. "Same, do you wanna sit with me?" he asked. "Sure" she agreed. "I'll wait for you out here when the bell rings" Will said. "Ok, see ya" she said and walked into the classroom, the final bell ringing as she took a seat in the back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:23 pm
Name: Gabriella

Race: Vampire

Age(real): 106

Age(looks): 15

Speacail ability if any: Can see into peoples minds by looking into their eyes.

Appearence: Intimidating, Beauty. Long wavy deep brown hair with shades of blonde and red and black (natural). Golden Voilet Eyes. 5'4'', slim, big chested.

When thirsty: Gets irritated or horny....(lol)

Vegitarian: Hehehe Yes

Personality: Mysterious, funny, outgoing, and dazzels people on purpose to get what she wants.

Weakness(optinal): Loneliness... silence kills me. its like someone is screaming out to me.  

xAkaneEclipsex

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:43 pm
Sureana sees Elizabeth walk in. She takes in a deep breath through her nose. Thats just what I thought another vampire. I wonder how many one school can handle. I thought one would be plenty. Sureana tucked back her hair so everyone could see her face. Then she looked out the window. There was a girl, obviously not going to this school, leaning against a tree in the middle of the yard.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:56 pm
Siki felt somebody's eyes looking at her, but she didn't move.  

Denki Nasu

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:43 pm
Name:Katherine (nickname Kitten)
Race:Vampire
Age(real):209
Age(looks):15
Speacail ability if any: Can speak with Animals
Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When thirsty: I'm usually never thirsty. I've been around blood for ages now, so I'm immune to a small amount of blood. But if there are a whole lot of people bleeding around the same area, I couldn't stand it and I would have to bite myself to resist the urge to feed.
Vegitarian: yes and mostly no. I would never feed on any of my human friends.
Personality:Very sensitive. She could be nice when she wants to be, and mean when she wants. But overall, she's really kind, and so she blends in with humans well. She's quiet, and very shy around people, even to her own kind.
Weakness(optinal): My pet bat. If anyone hurts him, they'll have to deal with me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm
((sigh, no one's here... I'll start anyway))

Kitten drove her black sleek motorcycle into the parking lot at Forks High. She parked her bike in the last empty spot left. Kitten walked to school and headed toward the main office. As she opened the door, a receptionist wearing a purple shirt sat behind the desk and instantly looked up when Kitten walked in. Kitten asked nervously, "Um, hi. I'm the new student. I came here last week, and I, um, gave you my records from when I was living in Detroit, and , um, can I have my schedule please?"

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:04 pm
The receptionist smiled and then nodded. The woman gave Kitten a schedule, and told her which room her first class was in. As kitten walked out of the main office the receptionist replied, "Welcome to Forks, Katherine." Kitten turned around to say, "It's Kitten." Then she started heading towards her first class, photography.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:09 pm
(do you mind if I have a four and six year old siblings? I won't put them in the story too much)
Elizabeth took light notes during history. She had a very good memory and usually remebered things easily. Sighing softly she smoothed her dress down and kicked off her white heels.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:16 pm
On her way to photography, she went past a classroom, and smelled a very distinct scent in the classroom. Vampire, kitten thought, at least I'm not alone.....then she continued her way to photography.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:01 pm
Siki stay still on the branch, her eyes closed, she breathed heavily in the smells around her.  

Denki Nasu

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:50 pm
(it depends if they're vampires.)
Has she noticed me yet? If not her senses are very dull. As for the other one outside I don't know if she's a vampire or not. I can not wait to get out of this torture chamber they call a classroom and get to lunch.
Then as if a command was given the bell rang and Sureana screamed again in shock, bring several more pairs of eyes to stare at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:03 pm
(yes)
Elizabeth nearly laughed. Weak senses? Riiiight. Her senses were far from weak she sensed all the vampires but decided to ignore them. Slowly getting bored she started drawing in her notebook, she was an excellent artist and loved to draw for fun but nothing more.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:54 pm
There.SHe thought as a human darted past here, not even glimsping. She lured him into the forst, and killed the human.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm
(ok thats fine.)
Sureana got up and walked to lunch. As for my senses they're a little too sharp. I don't need to be alert here. Everything is too loud that if I focus on them to much then they'll surely give me a migraine. Sureana heard the sucking of blood in the distance. However I don't think that listening to things that aren't going on around me is an even better idea. I believe that I should get to know all the others. But for the time being anyway I won't get involved. I'll let someone else step up and tell all of us their true identity, even though we all probably know by now. Ya thats exactly what I'll do.
((I changed my special ability to being very alert and have extreme senses.))  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:19 pm
Kitten walked into photography, but the class was almost over. They were taking pictures of a scorpian in a glass cage. As all the other humans left, she went over to the cage and whispered, "How long have you been in here?" THe scorpian turned it's head towards Kitten and replied in a hiss: "Very long, I've been stuck in here a long, long time...and how are you speaking scorpian tongue? Are you human?"

Kitten smiled sadly at that, "I wish..."

Kitten left the room and went to lunch.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas