Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
The dream corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:20 am
lol, I had one similar a few nights ago - can't remember what it was about, specifically, but I was busy looking stuff up online and then I woke up xD

I have a lot of what I call layered dreams, too. Like, where I have to wake up 2-5 times within the dream before I'm really awake. 0.o  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:17 pm
Really? I thought that only happened in cartoons XD How does it feel?  

j-factor762

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:25 am
Requiem-X2
Really? I thought that only happened in cartoons XD How does it feel?
It depends on the dream, really xD If it's a scary/unnerving dream, it's...well, scary/unnerving. And it really, really sucks if I'm having one of those "you need to pee, so wake up", water-filled dreams razz

It's really weird when I do finally wake up for reals, because it takes me quite a bit of time to convince myself that I am actually, really awake. Because when I "wake up" in the dream, everything's real to me until the dream stuff starts happening again (basically, an element from the original dream will come back - commonly lightbulbs going out or rain inside the house). Sometimes I realize it's a dream while I'm still dreaming (at which point I either "wake up" or wake up), but usually not. And the dream segments are usually short, so if I hang out for a while and I don't "wake up" again, then I reckon that's probably the real world, but until then, I could still be asleep for all I know.

To use an actual example...

Okay, I was having this dream where I was in my room (this was before I moved out - imagine a house that resembles a smaller, more run-down version of the house from Amityville Horror, and you'd have my parents' house), and it was stormy outside, and I could sense something in the room with me, but it was dark and I couldn't see (it's out in the country, so the only light at night from outside is from moon/stars, but it was stormy...). So, I go to turn on my light, but it doesn't go on, and I see that the lightbulb's not even there. So I feel my way out to the hallway, and everything's wrong somehow - furniture's not in the right spot, I'm wearing a nightshirt when usually I just wear a tanktop, my brother's room was completely gone, etc.

At that point, I figure that this is a creepy-a** dream and I want no further part of it, so I eject from the dream and wake up. But I'm still in the nightshirt, the lightbulb's still missing, and when I got downstairs to use the restroom, the bathroom light went out and I got that weird, "something's watching me" sensation again.

At that point, I eject again. This time, I'm wearing my normal PJ's, my room looks right, and there's no creepy sense, so I go to turn on my light so that I'll be able to see down the stairs to go to the bathroom, but the bulb goes out again when I pull the string, and as soon as it does, I get the creepy sensation again.

Again, I eject. This time, everything's fine 'til I get down to the bathroom, when the lightbulb goes out again and then I see something leering at me from inside the mirror.

You guessed it - I ejected again. I actually woke up for reals that last time, but you can imagine how I felt when the lightbulbs in both my room and the bathroom went out when I tried to turn them on... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:44 am
I had a dream the other day where I died and went to heaven and met a person named Tara. My name was all messed up and people called me apple pie for some reason. Then I got brought back to life and some zombie started to attack my school. I got turned into a zombie and started to attack others then some white light appeared and gave me some contact lenses, and I was cured. Then I randomly started flying around and ended up in a car crashing into a river........  

Broken_Wingless

xdarkangelxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:05 pm
dragon_fire_lover
hey can any of u make ur own dreams when u sleep I can 3nodding if I want to dream of being in a plce I want to be or who to be with I can anytime even in naps ^^ I love it making my own dreams........can u?

I do that all the time. Its fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:11 pm
Whenever I'm in a really deep sleep I have the weirdest dreams. Usually they involve school and my friends. For example the other night I had a dream where my friends and I were talking about baby names. (so random) And my one friend Mandy said she would name her child Mandisa; which happens to be her nickname at school. It was really funny...My best freind had a dream one time that I ran into a sliding glass door and died...It was sad...  

xdarkangelxx

SourRainbowSkittles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:27 pm
User Image

heart I've had a million dreams about myself beeing a princess and about the luv of my life ! heart

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:45 pm
I rarely dream anything. Well, of course I do, but I never remember the dream when I wake up. I dreamed a lot when I was younger though, but mostly pretty scary things about my family dying.

Perverted Soul

Lonely Exhibitionist

8,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Requiem-X3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:54 pm
Ok, time for another comment from the one who made this thread XD Is there something you rarely dream about even if you see it or experience it every day? In case, it would be... well, R-rated stuff... also, I rarely dream about videogames, even though I love them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:08 pm
j-factor762

Ok, first subject: Dreams of your future. That sounds kinda weird, I know, but haven't you ever had the feeling that you have a dream and later you realize you're doing exactly what you did on that dream? With every single detail the same as you saw it in your dream. I've had many dreams like that, actually, just today I was thinking of ideas for my thesis when I thought to myself "Wait, I've been doing this before" It felt like one big deja vu, but what I remembered was one of my dreams: Me sitting on my desk doing serious thinking with the computer turned on behind me as well as the TV. I freak out whenever that happens, but I also feel amazed. It really blows your mind.

Well about ten years ago I was moving across country.... by car, flying was too good for us, heh. And I remember sitting in the passenger seat of the moving van, on a highway just before a tollbooth leaning my head against the seatbelt like a makeshift pillow, I look down and see a plastic bag roll right up against the tire. At that exact moment it occurred to me right then that all this had happened before, like three months prior, then we went to go eat at Denny's just past the tollbooth WHICH HAPPENED! And I having the same Deja Vu feeling in the dream I had the three months prior. It was a REALLY weird feeling thinking you know the future...... Too bad that was the only thing, the lottery hasn't quite paid off for me yet.  

Boju Dahki

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:30 am
Requiem-X3
Ok, time for another comment from the one who made this thread XD Is there something you rarely dream about even if you see it or experience it every day? In case, it would be... well, R-rated stuff... also, I rarely dream about videogames, even though I love them.
I rarely have dreams about my bf, even though I live with him and thus see him every day xD And video games for me, too - though sometimes my dreams take on a frame, like I'm experiencing them through a video game. Like sometimes, the "camera" will pull back and I'll see that the dream is on TV and I'm asking someone which button to push to something xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:25 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Requiem-X3
I rarely have dreams about my bf, even though I live with him and thus see him every day xD And video games for me, too - though sometimes my dreams take on a frame, like I'm experiencing them through a video game. Like sometimes, the "camera" will pull back and I'll see that the dream is on TV and I'm asking someone which button to push to something xD

Maybe you don't dream about your bf because you see him everyday, he doesn't have the same impact on your mind anymore, I mean impact as in something unexpected, because you know he's always going to be there, so he's pretty much part of your daily routine. I've had an experience similar about the camera thing, but it's actually more like I'm watching a tv show, sometimes literally, like a couple nights ago, when I dreamed about a soap opera involving a childish looking teen, a hospital and apparently a romance, don't remember the details, it was a product of my twisted mind, but at first it felt like I was living it, then it turned out to be a soap opera and I was talking about it with my little sis and my mom, there was even an airing time, around 1:00pm. Also, there's a part when I'm tied up with duct tape inside a trailer, and the girl I mentioned before is driving, and then a phone inside with a clown face rings. Bizarre xd  

Requiem-X3
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:11 am
Gaaaaahhh, my head's been messed up lately. I had another zombie dream last night (I get them often), but at least it wasn't a recurring one this time. I hate those >.< I woke up like two hours ago and the fight-or-flight feeling that I woke up with is only just now fading away.

And then the night before last, I had a really nice dream about a dog I used to have (she died like six years ago), and everything in the dream was like it was before she got sick, but when I woke up it was just like losing her all over again. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:46 pm
Awwww, those dreams sound awful crying I can't imagine how you must feel after those. It's obvious why you have zombie dreams, being fan of dark movies and such, but the other one... well, that's more private, so i won't talk about it, out of respect. Say, have you had any dreams these past few days? I have, and they seem to get more interactive and harder to distinguish from reality. Sometimes I simply don't know if I'm dreaming or not eek Freaky  

Requiem-X3
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:19 am
lol, I've been having zombie dreams since before I got over my zombie phobia wink (I didn't really start watching zombie movies 'til a couple years ago, when Shaun of the Dead came out, but I've had zombie dreams for over ten years now.)

Funny you ask, since I've not been remembering my dreams lately. Well, except for one, but that one's kinda personal >.> But yeah, that is freaky 0.o  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff