Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampy Gold!?!?
  Yay!!!
View Results

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:01 pm
Ars Arcana, as he presented himself to any man or woman he'd make acquaintance, was a man of secrets, secrets about his birth and his blood, but never about his deeds. Whichever path he'd choose in life wouldn't be held in secret, but maybe held to a more proper occasion to touch the matters, as a torrent of information can be as misleading as the alcohol to men.
But he ate like the men, and he bit like the vampires. Born in the long past scene of glory and war that took place in ancient godfull ages, he had within the blood of vampires, and of a probably long lost race, the succubi.
As much as that inheritance made him proud, it made his distance as a hybrid greater to the vampires, but making him more neutral into discussion. He was never forward to war, even if when dry, he'd take blood even from vampires in a blind rage until his thirst was completely quenched. He wanted a world where he could take walks at night without bothering with vampires at run and humans at hunt. "Maybe some respect may grow if poured the seeds on the right soils." Maybe again he was not much of a race leader, as he'd lead vampires and humans on the same amends, and kill them at the same expense. But he'd risk to try for ever if needed. As time passed his presence was noticed by the Dark Ages, where his appearance became known by a few vampires that encountered him and were intelligent enough not to start a fight that could prove their soon deaths.

((OOC: "godfull ages" are meant to tell the times where many gods where worshipped, so he'd come from the ancient realm. By the way, maybe you should update the numbers on whether classes of the nine are free.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:02 am
Fantastic Guys! Keep 'em coming!!  

Taifallos
Captain

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Ars Arcana
Ars Arcana, as he presented himself to any man or woman he'd make acquaintance, was a man of secrets, secrets about his birth and his blood, but never about his deeds. Whichever path he'd choose in life wouldn't be held in secret, but maybe held to a more proper occasion to touch the matters, as a torrent of information can be as misleading as the alcohol to men.
But he ate like the men, and he bit like the vampires. Born in the long past scene of glory and war that took place in ancient godfull ages, he had within the blood of vampires, and of a probably long lost race, the succubi.
As much as that inheritance made him proud, it made his distance as a hybrid greater to the vampires, but making him more neutral into discussion. He was never forward to war, even if when dry, he'd take blood even from vampires in a blind rage until his thirst was completely quenched. He wanted a world where he could take walks at night without bothering with vampires at run and humans at hunt. "Maybe some respect may grow if poured the seeds on the right soils." Maybe again he was not much of a race leader, as he'd lead vampires and humans on the same amends, and kill them at the same expense. But he'd risk to try for ever if needed. As time passed his presence was noticed by the Dark Ages, where his appearance became known by a few vampires that encountered him and were intelligent enough not to start a fight that could prove their soon deaths.

((OOC: "godfull ages" are meant to tell the times where many gods where worshipped, so he'd come from the ancient realm. By the way, maybe you should update the numbers on whether classes of the nine are free.))

Added the green area to mean he was recognized in the vampire community by the middle ages, so he won't fit in a filled class.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:15 pm
Ars Arcana
Ars Arcana

Added the green area to mean he was recognized in the vampire community by the middle ages, so he won't fit in a filled class.

wink got-ya!  

Taifallos
Captain

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:16 pm
Fantastic Guys! Keep 'em coming!!
We need 1 from the Land of Kings & 2 from the New World...

And where are my League of Shadows?
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:38 pm
from the land of the kings, for i was an elder in the vampire wars in my time. 252 points were gathered and 100 humans were bitten. i may not be the most werthy because im am new but humans flee from the sight of me if i let them see. May i speculate on the problems ate hand and be the youngest of the counsel of kings.

in the age of the vampire princes i became one of the vampire general. the dark days were glorious as one of the princes gave me his blood so i may become more stronger and faster.

there on the front line i slayed 100 humans and after the war i was forgotten until i became noted by the generous vampire guild.

OrangeJ

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:14 am
2 MORE TO GO!!!! FROM THE NEW WORLD!!!! HURRY HURRY!!!
and seriously, League of Shadows?!?! Hurry up!!- or I'll come get you with a flashlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bitten by the ancient, beckoned by the blood-lust, Raksha Keller at age seventeen joined the ranks of those who live yet are not alive.

Born in Paris, her family nomads in a travelling circus, she matured quickly and surpassed the teachings of her elders within years. Charcoal coloured hair and emerald eyes, she is often referred to as the "panther" by many a slayer.

Her new found lust for blood was surpassed only by her cunning intellect and her ability to lure her victims in with the one ultimate weakness of the human being: Love. Her manipulative words drew in the unsuspecting, and the numbers backing the Vampyric underground would grow as quick as her fangs devoured the virgin flesh of her victims.

Having turned more recently, and still favouring human Sai daggers when things went awry, she is quickly causing an uproar and sending chills down the spines of those hidden within human safe houses.

[Not very good, but I'm tired right now.
If I receive a place in this RP, may I request my character be called upon a little less than others, as I haven't much free time.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitaliah_x

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:22 am
I NEED MORE MEMBERS
PLEASE PM ME DIRECT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN EITHER A ROLE LISTED IN THIS POST OR IN A ROLE IN WHICH YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR

There's a lot of members in this guild, all which expressed they like to rp, WHERE ARE YOU?!!?!! If you think that roles are filling up fast and are therefore NOT responding for that reason, this is false. I need to encourage the community to take the initiative and be active and progressive with our moving forward in this department. So on further note:

I AM MISSING MEMBERS OF THE LEAGUE OF SHADOWS

NOTE:
I realize that some people have sent in some very impressive letters, resumes etc etc... But for the rest of you, all I require is some basic outline for your rp character and what role you are after. There can NEVER be too many applicants because the story is constantly expanding and growing there is a GUARANTEED ROLE for everyone.
I also realize some people think they have to be online a lot, honestly that doesn't have anything to do with it, we help your time suit your character, so don't let this be a set back!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:22 pm
You can add Ars Arcana to the League of Shadows, since the Nine are closed.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:04 pm
I formally withdraw both from this rp and from this guild i hope you find many members who enjoy it here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:30 am
Everything in here seems to have died have i missed something or have we given up on this Rp?  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:10 pm
The rp hasn't even started. It's under construction. Things have been busy. But most of all, we've been waiting for people to actually take initiative. Without initiative, no rp. But since December there have been a few members who have helped not only lighten the load but helped the guild as a whole- which I owe many thanks to- and if we can expect this kind of help all the time- then as a member of a new guild you will be able to watch us grow and expand our territory so events and other projects are on their way faster then ever.  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff