Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
History Partners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:42 pm
He grabbed a tanto he bought on eBay and drew it, blade shining in the setting sun. He was shaking all over. "W-w-who are you, how did you do that, and why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:47 pm
''um... i heard i noise thought you might need help, sorry i'm kitty darkis, oh and also were you near the meteorite crash? if you answer that i might explain how i did that''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:52 pm
"I wasn't anywhere near a meteorite crash." Suddenly, the medallion began to glow brightly and hum.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:55 pm
''oh well this may be complicated, but then again is anything ever simple. the meteor crash sent out a shockwave that hit me almost full force and i can now shapeshift and travel in time, i may also be able to do other stuff but still... so there you have it, i might as well got live with Richard the third now as i fell unwelcome'' kitty turend to leave.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:00 pm
"And just what does that have to do with anything? Why did you come here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:03 pm
'' i heard noises i thought you might need help, jeez, does any one care anymore. i mean you could at lest be grateful''kitty said. she got bored and became a large snake.'' well i best leave now, i'll probably be not seen for like fifty years and still no one will care about the homeless and family less'' she said as she opened the winnow.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:08 pm
"Okay, okay, whateveSAY WHA???"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:55 am
she climbed the brick wall having done it several times, she jumpped through the window. "and i am Marish Night, sorry for the intrution but i felt oddly left out."  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:25 am
'' um... what is it, mister i'll sell this homeless freak to science man'' kitty said as she changed back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:29 am
she looke dcomfused. "you'd think men would get it," she wasn't surprized at her transfomation. she smiled. "hi i'm marish night! what the heck is going on here??"  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:39 am
'um a while a go a meteor crashed and i can time travel etc because of it and also i thought he might need help and all he did was threaten me. i'm kitty darkis, nice to meet you. i still need to hope i can eventually get a family and home'' she said/  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:11 pm
He was now curled up in the corner, feebly pointing his weapon at both of them. "H-How'd you people get in? What do you want? Why me?" He was still shaking all over. It was clear that he knew not how to use that weapon, nor did he know what was going on....  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:36 am
she rolls her eyes, "why is it so hard for men to exept evalution????" sheturnd back to kitty. "i'll help you if you wish, i thing he's a little lost though if you get my meaning" she then took her pointer finger and started making cercular motions around the side of her head indicating that she thought he was mental.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:47 am
''listen dude, if you feel better i shall stay in a less um...whatever the word is form'' kitty said becoming a little tabby kitten. '' i have been affected by a space radiation. it has made me have many uncontrollable and untapped powers. i got in by becoming a chameleon and only came here because i thought you needed help or something. besides i need friends, and a girl going out with Richard the third will not get many friends. oh, by the way you can run some lab tests on me and like become famous only if you give me some of the profits''kitty was looking in a corner she had somehow found a ball of string. she started to play with it like a normal kitten.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:06 pm
He passed out, arms a-flailing. The blade flew high into the air, and started to fall toward the man's skull. He bounced off the floor in his unconsciousness, bringing himself ever nearer to the blade...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff