Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Sand Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fav Character?
  Ann
  Daigo
  Fuji
View Results

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:17 pm
Love triangles= DOOM.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:57 pm
I love this manga , you can kinda relate to it .  

Porcelain Rabbit Doll

The Committee Staff Genius

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna_chisamii

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:39 pm
This series is probably one of my favorites- I think I've cried every volume!
Loved the last volume (especially the words Daigo borrows from his teacher).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:43 pm
I recently discovered that my local library has the entire series, so I've been borrowing them for the past few weeks. I'm only about half way through the series, but I'm really enjoying it heart

I'm sad, though, because I really want to see Fuji and Ann together, but you can tell from the way the story is structured that she's going to end up with Daigo in the end =_=

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:50 pm
This manga definitely went a direction I did not expect, and I really respect that aspect of it.

Super pissed that Ann took advantage of Fuji's feelings, though. I seriously wanted to murder her after she slept with him. *hugs Fuji*

I can't get a hold of the last volume, and that's frustrating me. I've been reading them through my library, but none of the libraries in my area own the last volume. Not too eager to buy the last volume when I don't own the rest of the series '~' Any ideas?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:44 am
maple_chan
I can't get a hold of the last volume, and that's frustrating me. I've been reading them through my library, but none of the libraries in my area own the last volume. Not too eager to buy the last volume when I don't own the rest of the series '~' Any ideas?

You should see if your library is a part of an inter-library loan system. If so, they should be able to get the volume from another library for you to borrow. :] Another option is potentially OverDrive, if your library is a member, you should be able to sign up and borrow books electronically (not sure if they have much manga, but it's at least an option to try).  

kel aka gandy
Captain

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:50 pm
kel aka gandy
maple_chan

You should see if your library is a part of an inter-library loan system. If so, they should be able to get the volume from another library for you to borrow. :] Another option is potentially OverDrive, if your library is a member, you should be able to sign up and borrow books electronically (not sure if they have much manga, but it's at least an option to try).

I am thinking that will not be the case for my library, but thanks for the suggestions biggrin  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games