Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Solitary or Coven Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solitary or Coven?
  Solitary
  Coven
  This'll give me gold if I click it right? Coolios!
View Results

Nahrzak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:13 pm
Dragoness Arleeana
Nahrzak
have you ever read a dictionary?! and you don't teach my lessons or theories... I do. You don't... Ever... read? a dictionary?!

Actually, the problem was (and that I've seen with all of your posts so far) is that you just throw in unneeded words and repeat yourself. You can have good grammer without all the add-ins. Also, you need to learn what punctuations are, it'd make it a lot easier to read.

I honestly do not have a problem with my own mannerisms of speach... You can spend more time, developing yours or NOT READ MINE... I could care less what you think of my GRAMMER? Fuggin' Add-ins? and who gives a F*ck about Punctuations... this is mine(and mostly everyone elses) means to express... and or vent? You can't decide my worthyness of approach nor disclose upon the adventurous nature of my good will. have the heart to skip my posts or I may or may not think kindly of you EVER.

And you cannot afford my contempt. You would wither away like sick Sea Monkey. Do not respond. And better yet, let me test the Ignore Option.

*yawn* You're so boring. So incredibly boring. And WitchVox is for perverts. (I personally enchant the internet to becon the valid sites to the individuals present to their liking of search preference for a time... other wise don't forget to add to favorites and/or record the URL [or simply download the content])

Yule.. of. Ukelele..

Dae Muhan Vye Cait  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:17 pm
Nahrzak
Dragoness Arleeana
Nahrzak
have you ever read a dictionary?! and you don't teach my lessons or theories... I do. You don't... Ever... read? a dictionary?!

Actually, the problem was (and that I've seen with all of your posts so far) is that you just throw in unneeded words and repeat yourself. You can have good grammer without all the add-ins. Also, you need to learn what punctuations are, it'd make it a lot easier to read.

I honestly do not have a problem with my own mannerisms of speach... You can spend more time, developing yours or NOT READ MINE... I could care less what you think of my GRAMMER? Fuggin' Add-ins? and who gives a F*ck about Punctuations... this is mine(and mostly everyone elses) means to express... and or vent? You can't decide my worthyness of approach nor disclose upon the adventurous nature of my good will. have the heart to skip my posts or I may or may not think kindly of you EVER.

And you cannot afford my contempt. You would wither away like sick Sea Monkey. Do not respond. And better yet, let me test the Ignore Option.

*yawn* You're so boring. So incredibly boring. And WitchVox is for perverts. (I personally enchant the internet to becon the valid sites to the individuals present to their liking of search preference for a time... other wise don't forget to add to favorites and/or record the URL [or simply download the content])

Yule.. of. Ukelele..

Dae Muhan Vye Cait

she didnt mean any harm or offence but was just trying to help you because others may not understand what you say that well, i agree with her not trying to be mean or pick on you, i think you just need to read over your posts to see if that make sense, because yes you may understand and think its perfect, but others may not be able to get your point that clearly.

blessed be.

~ on the note of the topic i am solitary so far, not only because i dot know anyone in my area who practices wicca or has a coven, its because its comfortable for me atm.  

HiddenBeliefs

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:34 pm
Nahrzak
Dragoness Arleeana
Nahrzak

Yule.. of. Ukelele..

Dae Muhan Vye Cait

Yeah, like Hidden said.

This is a GUILD. In otherwords, you post for OTHERS to read what you have to say. In otherwords, THEY have to be able to understand what you're saying. If I PERSONALLy can't understand what you're trying to get across, then there are some serious issues, because I talk to plenty of foreign people on here who have broken grammer.

If you want to be an a**, go and do it somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:13 am
Nahrzak
Dragoness Arleeana
Nahrzak

Yule.. of. Ukelele..

Dae Muhan Vye Cait

Mayhaps oneday, if you improve on your english, the ladies will like you. Then you may even be able to have a girlfriend, and you wouldn't have to be such an angry, insecure, illiterate jackass!

just a thought...

oh, and i'm a solitary. I'm actually studying to be a reformed traditional neowiccan...  

-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

uninsured_speech

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:48 pm
Oi. Is Nahrzak everywhere. It seems to me like this is a self important individual who hides ignorance behind vagaries and supposed complicated speech. As someone who is both educated and an educator in the arts of Communication and English, the posts make my eyes bleed. I true to ignore him completely.

I am reminded of someone you would see on Criminal Minds or some such... a self important narcissist who things to be quite intelligent when really...

Anyway. *sigh*

I started with and participated in Coven life for a significant amount of time before walking a Solitary path. Now I am a Solitary that occasionally takes students.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:45 pm
uninsured_speech
Oi. Is Nahrzak everywhere. It seems to me like this is a self important individual who hides ignorance behind vagaries and supposed complicated speech. As someone who is both educated and an educator in the arts of Communication and English, the posts make my eyes bleed. I true to ignore him completely.

I am reminded of someone you would see on Criminal Minds or some such... a self important narcissist who things to be quite intelligent when really...

Anyway. *sigh*

I started with and participated in Coven life for a significant amount of time before walking a Solitary path. Now I am a Solitary that occasionally takes students.

My thoughts exactly.

Why did you choose to leave the coven? Was it for personal reasons (no need to share if you feel uncomfortable), was the coven immature (this is often the case), did they disband for mutual lack of time, or for some other reason?  

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

Lady SilveryMoon

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:45 pm
I started out studying on my own and joined a group when I first stared college but it was a really bad experience overall so I ended up going back to solitary study. I may join a coven at a latter date but as of right now I'm not wanting to.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:55 am
I think I've said this before. Solitary.
I'm too set in my ways to bend to the ways of others. LOL

But I have a study circle.  

Kitanya_Rose

Wyther Von Wyskers

Dapper Genius

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 pm
I'm solitary but would give a coven a chance if it ever came about. I think solitary is better though because you don't really have to adhere to any rules and there is no commitment to make.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:49 am
Since I find it difficult to abide by anything that tells me how to believe or what to believe, let alone people who do so, I am solitary. Like Kit, I have been in study circles, but that's about as far as it goes. The few times early on when I was working on joining a coven, it was just too difficult.  

PhoenixMoonStar

darkdagers

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:29 am
im solitary if i could i would join a coven  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:18 pm
You guys just havn't found the right covens yet! Covens are meant to tell you what to believe in. You join a coven that has the same beliefs as you. You should all believe in the same things, or you shouldn't be a coven. If you ever find a solitary lineaged Wiccan you could always be initiated by them and start up your own coven.

What exactly was this bad experience SilveryMoon?  

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

Onikara Nightshade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:08 am
I am just starting, but I am a solitary. Hard to find other Wiccans in this area. I have made contact with a couple however.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:07 pm
I am currently solitary.Though eventually i'd like to join a coven or at least meet more wiccans in my area. *shrugs* only time will tell though.  

Yami-Ranpu

Lady SilveryMoon

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:19 pm
Dragoness Arleeana
You guys just havn't found the right covens yet! Covens are meant to tell you what to believe in. You join a coven that has the same beliefs as you. You should all believe in the same things, or you shouldn't be a coven. If you ever find a solitary lineaged Wiccan you could always be initiated by them and start up your own coven.

What exactly was this bad experience SilveryMoon?

It was just a big mess almost as soon as I joined the group and ended with them forbidding me from coming back after I quit. One issue they claimed to have was that I was "acting up" or out just to get attention when in fact I was trying to deal with an at the time a reawakening or strengthening of a gift without realizing what was happening so of course I asked for help trying to understand especially after the tarot card incident. sweatdrop  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games