Reply Anime/Manga
Anime Rules! Mua Ha Ha ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:25 pm
yeah you're lying... no way... it's just not possible... i rounded down on the average for the anime length and it's still insane... i'm sorry but you're lying, you haven't offered up any proof of any of this other than your word.

oh and i'm sure your playing WoW cut into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:28 pm
DJ Kent Aron
yeah you're lying... no way... it's just not possible... i rounded down on the average for the anime length and it's still insane... i'm sorry but you're lying, you haven't offered up any proof of any of this other than your word.

oh and i'm sure your playing WoW cut into it.

I dont play WoW.......

And here your a grown man doing kids stuff. Dont U have any kids or something...  

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:39 pm
really so your name is on a wow guild forum for no reason... awesome

oh and i have a thread full over 18 pages of users over 21 years old. Do i have kids? no i'm 24... If i had kids that'd be terrible... i do have a girlfriend, an amazing room mate, 2 HDTVs about 30 series of anime on DVD and a couple hundred more in AVI form on DVD, which i haven't watched all of... i have every gaming platform known to man, and i also manage to get out of the house, and didn't let a little thing like not having a car stop me when i was your age...

get out of the house man.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:49 pm
I do get out of the house and Im sry im not like you cause im too poor to afford a car and how the hell is my name on a WoW forum when under in "My Guilds" I only have this guild listed on here. And if u vsit the WoW guild forums does that mean u waste ur time playing WoW?  

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:52 pm
ihungryboi
I do get out of the house and Im sry im not like you cause im too poor to afford a car and how the hell is my name on a WoW forum when under in "My Guilds" I only have this guild listed on here. And if u vsit the WoW guild forums does that mean u waste ur time playing WoW?

ok so i google your S/N and it's on a guild forum not on gaia... i've never played WoW... i have too much real life s**t to do...

oh and ever heard of a bus? and too poor to afford a car? you're 16, get a job, watch less anime, get out of the house and buy one...

public transit rules... I'd think a smart asian guy like you who's so in tune with Japanese culture would go to public transit first... you just like sitting at home and letting mom and dad work 12 hours a day so you can continue to play video games and "stream" anime off the internet which is the worst way to watch it...

anata wa baka desu ka?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:04 pm
wow look at u.... Ur 24 and ur not even at least mature for ur age when ur fightin with just a 16 yr old instead of just ignoring me. And hell, how am i supposed to get a job when i cant find any openings for jobs in my area? what you expect me to go a long way on a bus just to go to work when i cant drive yet? And just because u find this same username and a WoW forum doesnt mean I play WoW....

aho..  

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:08 pm
ihungryboi
wow look at u.... Ur 24 and ur not even at least mature for ur age when ur fightin with just a 16 yr old instead of just ignoring me. And hell, how am i supposed to get a job when i cant find any openings for jobs in my area? what you expect me to go a long way on a bus just to go to work when i cant drive yet? And just because u find this same username and a WoW forum doesnt mean I play WoW....

aho..

a) i'm a mod in this guild

b) i don't like liars

c) suck a d**k

thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:19 pm
DJ Kent Aron
ihungryboi

aho..

b) i don't like liars

c) suck a d**k

thank you.

a) ooh... im so scared....

b) I dont care anymore whether u believe its true or not cause u cant accept the possibility

c) wow... nice use of language....

d) if u have a life then why dont u stop playing gaia and gtfo

e) nice job being so mature... starting a fight all because of a comment

Your Welcome. exclaim  

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:02 pm
ihungryboi
DJ Kent Aron
ihungryboi

aho..

b) i don't like liars

c) suck a d**k

thank you.

a) ooh... im so scared....

b) I dont care anymore whether u believe its true or not cause u cant accept the possibility

c) wow... nice use of language....

d) if u have a life then why dont u stop playing gaia and gtfo

e) nice job being so mature... starting a fight all because of a comment

Your Welcome. exclaim

A) good...

B) because you're lying

C) you're welcome... if you have a problem with language or words or think that some language is more mature or means people are dumb then you're truly an idiot

D) Because it's sunday at 7pm and i'm watching King of the Hill... oh and my computer is in the living room right now so i'm doing both...

E) a comment that's a total lie, and you haven't proved otherwise...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:38 pm
go suck a d**k u cocksucker  

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

Mushi Fuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:07 pm
Whoa !
Put the caws away fellas>.<
I didn't start thois topic so we can get angry. you can express your feelings even if they are lies but don't start fighting about please!
I love anime and all forms and al who ove it should at least try to get along>^,^<
Come on now peoples who loves anime!
I love hitsgaya! and Kurapika.....................
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:08 pm
Don't make me cry!
A matter of the fact don't insult others like dirty dogs!
It's not right>.<  

Mushi Fuki

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:13 pm
thank you for pointing that out Mushi Fuki. Im also very sry about fighting on ur topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:52 pm
ihungryboi
go suck a d**k u cocksucker

who's mature now?

still no proof... thanks.  

DJ Kent Aron

Mushi Fuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:49 pm
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:13 pm

thank you for pointing that out Mushi Fuki. Im also very sry about fighting on ur topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankies ofr understanding>.<
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:52 pm

ihungryboi Wrote:
go suck a d**k u cocksucker.
Now you be the mature one and end the fighting and try to get along please
You guys should not fight>.<
Even though that is a very bad thingy to say DJ Kent Aron>.< But now is time to forb=give and forget and have FUN!!!  
Anime/Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff