Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight the T.V. Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think would be more awesome?
  Twilight the Movie
  Twilight the T.V. Series
  Both!
  GOLD!
View Results

Evan Korken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:20 am
somethingawesomeXX
i prefer reading really
Same here, I don't want my images of the characters to be marred by the actors. I like Edward and Jacob the way they are in my mind.

They are planning on releasing a movie in 2010 I think and the author wanted to at least pick the actors, on that one condition I would probably consider seeing a movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:37 am
An explanation: Okay I guess I'm just the only one who can see a T.V. show happening.

Episode one: The arrival
Plot: Gives details about Bella-shows her first day at school. Finishes on a note of mystery on Edward.

If done right you can pretty much make about 5-6 episodes simply on the mystery of Edward. The last episode on that note would be that of Bella talking to Jacob Black about vampires.

About two episodes later is the whole Prt. An. incident. *that could be stretched into a two part episode.

Then you would do an episode about their interactions at school and how the others treat them at school.

Ect. Ect.

I mean yeah there would be like one or two episodes that would be different or have a sub plot that's not in the books. But that's just my mind.

The finial episode of the whole series being the wedding.* (*= if that's how the books end)  

xxAlicexCullenxx

Fifii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:49 am
NEITHER! scream mad evil  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:00 pm
I like the idea of a movie better,because if they made it a t.v. show they would probably make it all different and all these new people come into the story and stuff..it would be worse than a bad movie!! eek

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Persephone Waker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:38 pm
I'm actually scared about both of them...

But the movie has a slightly better chance of getting it right. I don't have much hope for the TV series.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:54 pm
I have to admit that I'm scared like the others cuz no matter what they do it will never truely be the same but at the same time I think a Twilight TV series could be better in the long run. Though I'm still scared if they didn't get the right actors... I not to happy about the girl playing Bella either...  

IceKittyeKat

whitetigre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:29 pm
xbookxwormx
yes, but they could do a chapter an episode
i think they'd both be good
but i'd prefer to read it
better for the mind
xp
i'm a nerd

They couldn't do an episode per chapter. It wouldn't make sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:04 pm
As long as they stuck to the book's events, I think a TV show would work just fine. Bella's story is an ongoing thing, it couldn't all be summed up into one movie.  

Alayna_blind_angel

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:49 pm
wow...I would go with a move series...that way they can get all the info into the movie and not have to add or leave out anything  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:43 am
I would like to have both the movie and a tv series of it.Since it might show some other characters,maybe even vampires that lived in Forks secretly to fit in with other humans.  

MariaRubyS

Crysom Thorne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:52 pm
I much perfer reading something over watching a tv series or a movie as tv series add a whole bunch of useless junk that doesn't need to be added to an already great read. The movie cuts out so much of the novel that you would lose a lot of the important occurances that let us attach ourselves to the character's. But if I were to chose movie or tv series I would much rather a tv series.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:41 pm
I would think maybe the T.V. series because then you could put details...
But I think Stephenie Meyer should choose the cast because she knows what they look like.  

VampireBond

Tanyas_Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:52 pm
They make a tv show, I hurt people...seriously  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:02 am
i just think that when they have anything on film, it takes away from your imagination. How you see a character.After the movie comes out, when we think of Edward, in our mind we will picture the actor who played him, and not really what we think he should look like, b/c i just know they are going to do something stupid like take Edward's bronze hair or something.......  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

synyster bat country

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:07 pm
movie no way a series they would screw that up XD  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff