Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Kristen Stewart officially cast as Bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy --- or at least content --- with Bella's casting?
  Yes, I'm happy.
  Yes...I'm content.
  They could've done better, but there *are* far worse choices...
  NO.
  I'm not saying anything until I've seen the movie.
View Results

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:27 am
I kind of agree with the above post...
Actually, I was thinking about it today while I was reading Midnight Sun. I sat back and thought, "Bella seems like the kind of girl with large, intelligent yet timid eyes, full lips, pale skin, dark brown hair and eyes...Kristen Stewart looks more tough." Also, I'm sure she could pull of a clumsy trip here and there, but it would look more natural than the unnatural tendency Bella has for clumsiness. Just a thought *shrugs*

Oh, here's a full description of Stephenie's vision of Bella, taken from the Lexicon:

"Bella is very fair-skinned, with long, straight, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her face is heart-shaped—a wide forehead with a widow’s peak, large, wide-spaced eyes, prominent cheekbones, a thin nose and a narrow jaw with a pointed chin. Her lips are a little out of proportion, a bit too full for her jaw line. Her eyebrows are darker than her hair and more straight than they are arched. She’s slender but not at all muscular, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has stubby fingernails because she has a nervous habit of biting them."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:35 am
shes ok but i wish they had of stuck with Emily Browning instead o well  

u hozers

IceDollSayaka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:42 am
I guess Kristen is okay, I think she can pull off the role. She's pretty, but I like Emily Browning more because of her full lips. And yeah, Kristen looks more tough. I haven't seen her act yet though. Danielle Panabaker (i'm not sure if i got the spelling right XP) from Sky High is a pretty good choice too. I like her pale skin.

Anyways, Stephenie Meyer did say that she's happy that Kristen would be Bella, so I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:43 pm
I'm disappointed. I was hoping that it would be Emily Browning. She fits the role soo much better.

But if it wasn't her, I wanted it to be Danielle Panabaker. She doesn't fit the role so well, but she's a good choice.

Kristin Stewart...I don't think she's good for the role.

She was good in 'Speak' though. I read the book before I saw the movie, and she was pretty good for that role.

Well, if Stephanie Meyer's happy, then I guess she's okay.  

CUDDLEStheFUZZYDiNO

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:30 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
OpalGirl
I liked the other one better, the one from Lemony Snicket's.
I forgot her name, though.

Emily Browning.

She was also my first choice.
But I think Kristen is a good choice too.
Plus Emily was a bit too pretty to be Bella in a way *shrugs*
I like 'em both.

I agree.I liked Emily Browning too,but Kristen whatever-her-last-name-is is also a good pick!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:03 am
YouTube only had a few parts of the beginning of Speak >___<;;
Looks like I'll have to buy or rent...Would it even be in Blockbuster? Agh, I'll just look into amazon.com...

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can just download the movie off torrent XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:33 pm
I suck with torrents .____.;;

What's a good site to get it? I googled it, but there were a few...and I'm paranoid of getting viruses after my desktop crashed a few years ago >___<;;

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:26 am
This is the one I used and it worked quite well for me

http://isohunt.com/download/22051615/speak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:52 pm
She seems like a pretty good choice. Let's hope they don't screw up the movie with whoever they cast as Edward.  

shibo36

Himako

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:48 pm
Oh I'm wicked glad! Kristen was my first choice for Bella! She already has the same build and hair for her. Plus she has that plain pretty look that sets her as human and Bella. Emily was too exotic looking and mature,she looked more like a vampire character then Bella. I'm so glad she was given the role I think she'll be perfect for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:37 pm
Sorry for being a guy, but she's hot. She's perfect for Bella just not in that pose she needs to act mor sad and such.  

Vampire King Alan

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:39 pm
Why are you sorry for being a guy?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:10 am
there could always be worse  

keep me breathless

starry_sun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:44 am
so no one knows who edward is going to be then? question  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers