Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
NO I FREAKING HATE THIS FOREST!*throws ps2 on ground* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ultimate Teddybear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:12 am
i started the forest when i was at level127 i had yata and zelkova and they were 128. Yata was healer>.<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:37 pm
Haseo626
YesterDaysNews
Hehe, I am completely avoiding that forest at all costs.
I just don't want to take the time to do it ^.^;

Maybe I'll finish it later, I'm about 73% through it XD
(don't take that calculation literally, I am bad at math ^.^)

73% meens ur like on floor 73.. or considering th eboss battles.. like.... yaa.. well around 73 ish floor

I actually don't remember what floor I am on, so I was trying to play it off on my bad math skills ^.^

YesterDaysNews

The Ultimate Teddybear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:51 pm
YesterDaysNews
Haseo626
YesterDaysNews
Hehe, I am completely avoiding that forest at all costs.
I just don't want to take the time to do it ^.^;

Maybe I'll finish it later, I'm about 73% through it XD
(don't take that calculation literally, I am bad at math ^.^)

73% meens ur like on floor 73.. or considering th eboss battles.. like.... yaa.. well around 73 ish floor

I actually don't remember what floor I am on, so I was trying to play it off on my bad math skills ^.^

HAHA  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:12 pm
i just like getting the extra dg-y guns. you can get as many as you want eek all you have to do is go through the 50-55 floors and complete the phase bonuses (you dont have to finish the ko 3 times thing to get it) then get the guns beat the boss for the level and then get out of there and keep doing it. i hope that helps!  

azurewill

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:49 pm
It took me around an hour and a bit to get halfway through the dungeon. I was too lazy to complete the Phases, so I missed the DG-Y guns. I restarted from level 50 to get them and lost liek, 20 levels. Dx

For anyone who might find this useful, you can also get Demon Safe Shoes from defeating the Gold Goblins Revenge Quest, and you can get an item that you can customize into Demon Safe Shoes from Bike Mission 10.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:39 pm
Im done the forest of death ,heres some advice. To beat true cerunnous you NEED to be lvl 150 and have at least Drain Arc to do a lot of damage. Also it will make getting threw the forest of pain easier. p.s. get 50 fairy orbs to also make it easier. once u make it to the 50th floor gate out and buy more health items and fairy orbs. Also make sure you have people in your party like zelkova,endrance,khun,or yata. Also make sure there lost weapons are fully upgraded. true cerunnous is lvl 150 and has 9999. Depening on how you've prepared for it this can be hard and long. or easy and fast. Also cerunnous will try to strengthen his defense ane attack during the battle so make sure u have items to strengthen your attack and defense and weaken cerunnous attack and defense(yes he is vunerable to those items)  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:41 pm
also make sure ur party has the strongest or second strongest items equiped.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:29 pm
The forest is seriously making me angry i mean i was at level 150 when i entered the forest and so i couldnt beat more than half of them combo mission things. lol then now im only on like level 65 and it's very tedious. I mean even at the highest level it's taking me forever. I come home everyday and play for like a hour and don't even make it up but like 20 levels. It's making me angry. evil  

animefreak225

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:15 am
animefreak225
The forest is seriously making me angry i mean i was at level 150 when i entered the forest and so i couldnt beat more than half of them combo mission things. lol then now im only on like level 65 and it's very tedious. I mean even at the highest level it's taking me forever. I come home everyday and play for like a hour and don't even make it up but like 20 levels. It's making me angry. evil

If you set a goal of doing like 10 floors a day, it goes by pretty quick. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:21 am
AzureCorbenik
i just like getting the extra dg-y guns. you can get as many as you want eek all you have to do is go through the 50-55 floors and complete the phase bonuses (you dont have to finish the ko 3 times thing to get it) then get the guns beat the boss for the level and then get out of there and keep doing it. i hope that helps!

You.....Don't....?

Wait a minute....YOU MEAN I JUST WASTED 3 MONTHS OF MY LIFE?!  

ChemHate

Unenlagia23

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:21 am
Heh! I breezed right through it, "Forest of Pain" my a**.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:16 pm
king death death
it took me 30 mins too get through 20 floors gonk o well...im lvl 150 so i cant get all the bonus in the beginning that want me too do like 25 and 40 combos becuz i kill them in like 2 hits...what are the best items you can get in there?
the best way to get bonuses are use the dual guns and get as far away as possible from the enemy, which makes the damage really low  

dark_wolf764

Jack2634

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:33 am
XxGrieverxX
If you set a goal of doing like 10 floors a day, it goes by pretty quick. 3nodding

Yeah, just make sure you save. I usually do just that, ten floors a day, except a couple days ago, where I went the extra mile and did twenty. Thing is, by the end I was so damned tired I turned my PS2 OFF without even thinking.

.....I need new pillows, now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:11 am
It just took me to long, everything else was easy, even without being level150. Cernunnos wasn't hard, just run around oh, and you can avoid almost all attack by standing in the right corner and calling your members over there. ;B  

Jakkii Padclaw

Kyokko

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:44 am
i went throung te forest and beat all the floor bonuses!! heart
i was going to fight all the monsters too but at like floor 90 i said forget this and went saftey shoes( i still fought long enough to clear the floor bonus!) i got those infinate items but...when you BEAT the game...i think they are usless...O__o; (still haveing them in that boss battle rocked!)  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff