Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:18 pm
Fujuki just finished her mission so she whent to the store to get what she needs to make dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:43 am
Sero yawned a bit. "Man am I tired, no wonder I almost got killed by...uh what's-his-face." Sero stopped for a second to ponder this. "Ah, who cares. He was taken care of anyway." As Sero passed one villager to the next, he saw Fujuki a little ways away. He waved. "Hey! Fujuki!" Sero jumped over to Fujuki, landed behind her without her noticing and tapped her on the shoulders.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:08 am
Fujuki herd her name being called out loud then felt a tap on her shoulder so she jumped and then turned around about to pull out a knife and noticed it was Sero "SERO!I havent seen you in forever!" she gave him a BIG hug. "How ya been?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:38 pm
Sero gave Fujuki a hug back. "Good. Very good as a matter of fact. How have you been?" Sero made a big smile since he saw her again. He hadn't seen her in two years, and yet he still thought about her the whole time. He thought 'Two year will be going by like that and I won't have that sillly crush on Fujuki', well he was wrong. He still liked her after all that time.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:00 pm
"Not bad." she said with a huge smile on her face  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:05 am
"Great, great. Now I have a few questions. 1. Is there a new Hokage? 2. Did anything...exciting happen while I was gone? and 3. Have you gotten taller?" Sero sorta laughed while he asked his third question.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:34 am
Chihiro sat on top of some buildings. She was holding a picture of Sasuke and she when they were 8.

"Sasuke...why did you have to join HIM!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:51 pm
"Well 1. yeah 2.not really and 3...." she mesured her forhead to Sero"s "Yes i have" she started to laugh.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:59 am
Sero saw the measurment. "Dang girl, you HAVE gotten taller! And let me ask you this...who is the new Hokage?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:21 pm
*Chihiro notices Sero and jumps down*

"Hey Sero!"

*hugs*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:00 pm
Sero hugged Chihiro back and looked at her. "Wow...you have changed too! Look at you! Look at both of ya'll! Man, I've missed a lot these past few years." Sero smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:09 pm
"One thing will make you miserable..............................Sasuke joined Orochimaru" *kicks ground*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:13 pm
Fujuki's smile vanishes once she mentoned Sasuke.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:11 am
"Look what he did to me..."

*Takes of a bandage on her arm and it has bruises, scratches and some blood*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:26 pm
Sero's smile turned into a frown. Sero sighed. "I guess...that Naruto was unsuccessful on that mission...as I heard." Sero looked at Chihiro's wound. "Darn him...him and that...snake man you could say." Sero hit the wall. "You know what." Sero looked at Chihiro. "I'm going to spend my time here researching-researching on what Orochimaru has done and were he has been." Sero bowed to Fujuki and Chihiro. "I'm so sorry I'm doing this. I promised my self that I would take the time to see Konoha again-guess that promise won't be coming soon." Sero sighed heavily.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff