Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
psp final fantasy tactics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:26 pm
I was interested till I played the ps1 version then.... Well, I lost interest.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:52 pm
Klous d-Arc
XEternalsleeperX
Ravenwolf
I believe you can get Cloud...

You can get Cloud in the original too, he sucks. he's actually worse than most generic soldiers

I wouldn't say worse but he is definitely not the best character. The majority of his attacks take far to long (even with haste) but once they do happen they can do some damage.

Yeah, to use any of his specials you have to use the Materia Blade, which is hard to find and is barely in the top half of Knight swords.

The fix is to level him up as a stronger melee class to buff up his strength and then get him the Time Mage ability that lets him charge any move in one turn. Then he can be a monster. Easily in the top 5 characters before they added Luso and Balthier.  

tomwise

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:56 am
Is Luso any good? I've never actually used him, and his attacks just seem like a pimped out version of squire (although, I suppose he can learn ultima).

Does anyone use Beowolf? Or know where he and Reis are from?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:57 pm
I own both versions and I like the FFT for the PSP better then the original one, but by only a little bit. I like the changes that were put in.  

Highwind72

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:19 pm
ArikaiHart
Is Luso any good? I've never actually used him, and his attacks just seem like a pimped out version of squire (although, I suppose he can learn ultima).

I used to use Beowolf a fair bit and at times he can be very useful to have. The only thing is I find myself using him less and less when I got Orlandu. As for where they're from, I'm not sure. I have to admit I haven't looked into the characters as much as I usually do.

On a different note, I'm thinking I might have to pick up a PSP at some stage to get this and a few other games. I just found my PS version of Tactics and it looks as if their's no saving it... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:00 pm
heh i love this game
i got all the secret characters.
2 generic dark nights.
Agrias and Ramza as dark nights.
Cloud level 99
^^ read it and weep

User Image  

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:41 pm
ArikaiHart

Eh, Luso's alright. he's basically another Ramza.

Beowolf is basically an Oracle.

Reis is amazing. Especially when you have a party with Excaliburs equipped, then you use Holy Breath and you heal everyone with it equipped for roughly 600 HP each.

But right now I'm working on getting all the "special characters" to the Dark Knight class.
(Progress:
Agrias: Personal Class mastered, Knight and Black Mage mastered, Lancer, Ninja, Samurai, Geomancer level 8, 20 enemies crystalized
Luso: Personal Class mastered, Knight and Black Mage mastered, Lancer, Ninja, Samurai, Geomancer level 8, 20 enemies crystalized
Mustadio: none
Balthier: Personal Class mastered
Mediadoul: Personal Class mastered, Knight and Black Mage mastered, Lancer, Ninja, Samurai, Geomancer level 8, 20 enemies crystalized
Beowolf: Personal Class mastered, Knight and Black Mage mastered, Lancer, Ninja, Samurai, Geomancer level 8, 20 enemies crystalized
Reis: Personal Class mastered, Knight and Black Mage mastered, Lancer, Ninja, Samurai, Geomancer level 8, 20 enemies crystalized  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff