Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:33 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San

But thats why he wins, because I know people, that have only seen him in house and are convinced he's American. biggrin

BAHAHA! Silly people.

I know I know, they've never even heard of Fry and Laurie or Jeeves and Wooster. Its kinda sad really.

They're missing out.

Its just more proof the british are the best at everything. ^^

Haha, totally. We Aussies can drink better though. razz

I don't know, you have us at beer and larger... but we win at liqueurs. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:46 pm
But the Finish are better at liqueurs than the Brits. And the Brits are better than anyone at taking pills. How are you guys at smoking weed? I think we have it pretty down pat.

Wait... weren't we talking about something else a while ago?

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:16 am
spooky_sez
But the Finish are better at liqueurs than the Brits. And the Brits are better than anyone at taking pills. How are you guys at smoking weed? I think we have it pretty down pat.

Wait... weren't we talking about something else a while ago?

Lol well this is a country where benedictine is a working class drink. smile Its only us art bums that smoke weed, everyone else is on pills or e. Which believe me, I went nuts at some of my friends when I found out they'd tried, as I explicitly told them, if they wanted to try harder drugs then weed, let me know, as I could get them good quality stuff and I'd get someone who's taken them before to sit straight headed with them so he could see if anything was going wrong or not.

... I don't know, something about doctors on tv... who's the better a*****e I think?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:10 am
No no, I must have started a drugs thread without realising. Good cover though!

One of my Cockney mates and , well, all of my British friends, all have many many stories about being on pills, their friends being on pills, some guy they knew once being on pills and DAMN do they tell them often. You guys rock at pills. Too bad pills are s**t.

Why get pissed off at your mates? They can try new stuff, can't they? Did they like it?

I'll just stick with weed, cocaine and acid. More weed than the others though. I do like the high.
3nodding  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:07 pm
spooky_sez

One of my Cockney mates and , well, all of my British friends, all have many many stories about being on pills, their friends being on pills, some guy they knew once being on pills and DAMN do they tell them often. You guys rock at pills. Too bad pills are s**t.

Why get pissed off at your mates? They can try new stuff, can't they? Did they like it?

I'll just stick with weed, cocaine and acid. More weed than the others though. I do like the high.
3nodding

Stranger things have happened. razz

They can try new stuff, just I'd prefer if they tried it in a way someone like myself or someone else with experience can is on hand to talk to them through it the first time. Yes they did like it, yes they continued to take it, until I found out where they were getting it from and what was cut into it... at that point I found the dealer and took a steel baseball bat to his legs.

I tried pills once, they literally had no effect on me at all. It was literally like taking children's aspirin. I once tried painkillers and alcohol in a desperate bid to know what being hammered is like... it didn't work, I have a stupidly high tolerance for drugs and alcohol... sad

These days I just smoke the occasional blunt, but I'm a firm believer in experimenting... but only if your mature enough to handle the consequences that may follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:46 pm
Rellik San
spooky_sez

3nodding

Stranger things have happened. razz

They can try new stuff, just I'd prefer if they tried it in a way someone like myself or someone else with experience can is on hand to talk to them through it the first time. Yes they did like it, yes they continued to take it, until I found out where they were getting it from and what was cut into it... at that point I found the dealer and took a steel baseball bat to his legs.

I tried pills once, they literally had no effect on me at all. It was literally like taking children's aspirin. I once tried painkillers and alcohol in a desperate bid to know what being hammered is like... it didn't work, I have a stupidly high tolerance for drugs and alcohol... sad

These days I just smoke the occasional blunt, but I'm a firm believer in experimenting... but only if your mature enough to handle the consequences that may follow.

Agreed.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash