Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If You Could Change Anything About .Hack.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GREEVUR OR PPN?
  Greevur
  PPN
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:24 pm
First four games: ELIMINATE VIRUS CORE HUNTING. gonk

G.U.: Have the option to marry more guys than just Endrance. Besides, Haseo looks better in the wedding dress than most of the girls do.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:06 pm
Oi...
First off
You should get Natsume before the game ends the same goes of Bordeaux and Tabby.
There where a lot of member addresses that I totally thought Haseo should of gotten, i.e. Hiiragi, Sirius, a long Arm besides FREAKING PIROS THE THIRD, I mean he’s cool but after a while his character design makes me want to rip my eyes out. Maybe Kaochin; D but noo Piros is the only long arm. D;
Oh and you should of gotten Yata’s member address in the beginning of the 2nd game, why the hell did we have to wait till the 3rd volume for Macabre Dancer?!?
Volume three seemed really, really rushed they should have lengthened it.

And what was the point of introducing the Alder's keys if you only use them for like 1/2 of a volume. gonk

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:15 pm
Well...make it so you can chose what class you were...?

Even though that would screw up the story line if you were like a Harvest Cleric or something..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:50 pm
fk12
First four games: ELIMINATE VIRUS CORE HUNTING. gonk

G.U.: Have the option to marry more guys than just Endrance. Besides, Haseo looks better in the wedding dress than most of the girls do.

AGREED.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:51 pm
x-Rorein
Oi...
First off
You should get Natsume before the game ends the same goes of Bordeaux and Tabby.
There where a lot of member addresses that I totally thought Haseo should of gotten, i.e. Hiiragi, Sirius, a long Arm besides FREAKING PIROS THE THIRD, I mean he’s cool but after a while his character design makes me want to rip my eyes out. Maybe Kaochin; D but noo Piros is the only long arm. D;
Oh and you should of gotten Yata’s member address in the beginning of the 2nd game, why the hell did we have to wait till the 3rd volume for Macabre Dancer?!?
Volume three seemed really, really rushed they should have lengthened it.

And what was the point of introducing the Alder's keys if you only use them for like 1/2 of a volume. gonk

I wanted Hiiragi soo bad. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:32 pm
OMG ME TOO. I seriously thought you would get him in your party. I mean, you get BORDUEAX. WHY NOT HIIRAGI!?  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:43 pm
I VOTE WE EXCHANGE BORDEAUX AND MATSU WITH HIIRAGI AND TENRAWR. Y/MFY?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:46 pm
HAY NOW LETS NOT DISS BORDUEAX AND MATSU D<
even though they are both pretty usless. emo

EDIT//
Haseo's a total slut can't he manage to get 2 more member addresses.
I say we trade Gaspard for Sirius, though.

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:53 pm
WHO THE HELL IS TENRAWR? D:

<3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:02 pm
Tenrawr is the wapanese way to say Sirius. stare  

Shialu

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:18 pm
i started to think bordeuax was stalker.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:19 pm
WELL, I NEEDED TO THINK OF TWO PARTY MEMBERS, AND THEY WERE THE FIRST TO COME TO ME. :O

Actually, the wapanese way is Tenrow. Tenrawr is just his fandom nickname because of that. I only use it in joke context... and because when I say Sirius, everyone instantly jumps on the LOLHARRYPOTTER bandwagon. :Sweat:

@haseo9: ... Have you seen her wedding event? If that's not stalkerish, I don't know what is.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:12 am
x-Rorein
HAY NOW LETS NOT DISS BORDUEAX AND MATSU D<
even though they are both pretty usless. emo

EDIT//
Haseo's a total slut can't he manage to get 2 more member addresses.
I say we trade Gaspard for Sirius, though.

Matsu wasn't useless. ;-;
BUT YEAH, LET'S TRADE IN GASSY FER SIRIUS.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:57 pm
fk12
WELL, I NEEDED TO THINK OF TWO PARTY MEMBERS, AND THEY WERE THE FIRST TO COME TO ME. :O

Actually, the wapanese way is Tenrow. Tenrawr is just his fandom nickname because of that. I only use it in joke context... and because when I say Sirius, everyone instantly jumps on the LOLHARRYPOTTER bandwagon. :Sweat:

@haseo9: ... Have you seen her wedding event? If that's not stalkerish, I don't know what is.

Yeah your hella right the whole are you gonna stay with me,the constant want to love haseo to pieces.  

haseo9

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'd probably get rid of Wiseman in INFECTION-QUARANTINE because without him, my controller would still rumble and function normally.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff