Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
WIN KUNX'S POKEMON!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How hard does it look?
  Easy
  Normal
  Hard
  Very Hard
  Dragonforce
View Results

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:28 pm
Dragonforce! Its the anser to everything!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:30 pm
Jump over HPD then run to the companion cube then run to the lion.Knock out the lion with the cube, and quickly get the cake, and carefully put it on the cube.Push the lion into its cage then lock the cage.Happily eat the cake with the cube right next to you.  

Raike99

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:45 pm
Walk in wearing tiny bikini. Seduce the lion or tiger what ever it is. Take to to the cave then lock it it. Then go to rejoice with cake and companion cube.

I win.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:46 pm
Candy goes B A N G
Walk in wearing tiny bikini. Seduce the lion or tiger what ever it is. Take to to the cave then lock it it. Then go to rejoice with a cake.

I win.
No Cube=No Life  

Raike99

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:47 pm
Raike99
Candy goes B A N G
Walk in wearing tiny bikini. Seduce the lion or tiger what ever it is. Take to to the cave then lock it it. Then go to rejoice with a cake.

I win.
No Cube=No Life

I has a life now!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:29 pm
Okay, put exit in the cage, and shut cage loudly so lion hears it and comes around the corner. When he comes around, shoot the entrance right in front of you so that he runs into it. Then get the campanion cube and go to the cake and enjoy.
> biggrin DD

Bug Catcher Geno

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:39 pm
Jean Louis
Okay, put exit in the cage, and shut cage loudly so lion hears it and comes around the corner. When he comes around, shoot the entrance right in front of you so that he runs into it. Then get the campanion cube and go to the cake and enjoy.
> biggrin DD

...I don't get it...mines still the best xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:44 pm
Lol, so much fail.  

The Veil

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:49 pm
Candy goes B A N G
Walk in wearing tiny bikini. Seduce the lion or tiger what ever it is. Take to to the cave then lock it it. Then go to rejoice with cake and companion cube.

I win.

Leave off the bikini and you got a chance. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:53 pm
Ok, you guys are thinking to complicated. Get a shotgun shot HPD and shoot lion. Drag lion to cage and lock it then go eat cake with companion cube.  

Harrison Richardson

The Veil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:08 pm
Fireyblaze000
Ok, you guys are thinking to complicated. Get a shotgun shot HPD and shoot lion. Drag lion to cage and lock it then go eat cake with companion cube.

... Do you even know what a HPD is?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:11 pm
The Veil
Fireyblaze000

A hole? D=  

xN o k i

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:14 pm
The Veil
Fireyblaze000

No...but I thought if it was shot it would know not to mess with me...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:18 pm
Fireyblaze000
The Veil
Fireyblaze000

Fail.
Nokboolaki
The Veil
Fireyblaze000

A hole? D=

FAIL!!  

The Veil

xN o k i

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:21 pm
The Veil
Fireyblaze000
The Veil
Fireyblaze000

Fail.
Nokboolaki
The Veil
Fireyblaze000

A hole? D=

FAIL!!
No, seriously, what is an HPD?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items