Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who is the Strongest Scout? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sykochik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:25 am
SailorX2
i wouldnt say sailor bmoon b/c she cant hensin without the crystal so what if the enemy takes it plus she needs people to help her gt more power she

i think either sailor kakyuu or sailor saturn would be the stongest

and queen serinity is not a scout
ouch
Hmmm, at first reading this topic I would have gone with Saturn no questions, but everyone has such good points!
I'm so sad I don't have tha manga, it's so expensive on eBay crying
I wonder, does Pluto have the power to stop time for all planets, or just the solar system? For that matter, is time equivalent throughout the universe, or could it possible be warped in some spots? @.@  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:48 pm
Saturn can self destruct she wins, though shes my least fave.  

Elf Dynasty

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:42 pm

Sailor Moon is the strongest and this had been clarified by many sources within the anime.

However, as for the rest of the inner Senshi it goes in this order:
Jupiter (strongest)
Mercury (weakest)

I forget which order Mars and Venus go in, but they are very equal in ability. Sailor Venus is slightly stronger than Mars, but Mars has psychic ablities in her non-scout form as Rei, thus making her about as equal to Venus.

As for the Outer Senshi:

I did read a long article about this once which stated who was strongest, however, I forget who goes where. This is my opinion on it though:

Pluto
Uranus
Neptune
Saturn

I rate Saturn so low because even though she can destroy a planet, she's a one-time attacker before she can regenerate years later, whereas the others can still help destroy more formidable enemies. I'm not bashing Saturn's power though, she is still incredibly strong, but I wouldn't place her at the highest.

I place Pluto at the highest because her attacks are strong, frequently successful, and she holds higher responsibility with the time stuff.

Uranus is obviously stronger then Neptune.

I know for a fact that Sailor Ceres is the strongest of the Amazon Quartet.

Now for a full list of who I think goes where (all the planet scouts + ChibiUsa+Tuxedo Mask) with 1 being the strongest.

1. Sailor Moon
2. Tuxedo Mask
3. Sailor Pluto
4. Sailor Uranus
5. Sailor Neptune (tie)
6. Sailor Jupiter (tie)
7. Sailor Venus
8. Sailor Mars
9. Sailor Mercury
10. Sailor Saturn
11. Chibi-Usa

I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate mail for placing Saturn so low. I love her, I just don't think that's she's very powerful in a long term effect.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:37 am
my favorite is of course, Makoto Kino. wink  

wide-eyed catnap

Scc1027

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:17 pm
i believe sailor jupiter cause jupiter is the biggest planet  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:45 am
I saw this question in a slightly different way than a physically strong.. I saw it as strong in character. And the more I think about it ... the more I believe each scout had to get over something from within their character.

Sailor Moon- "stupid blonde"
Mercury- "book-worm"
Mar- "b*tch"
Jupiter- "jock"
Venus- "pretty girl"
Chibi- "little girl"
Uranus/Neptune- "loving another woman"
Pluto- "the old one"
Saturn- "the misunderstood"

In other words... everyone had their weakness in their character (thanks for the creators of the series and creating character that everyone could relate to.. blah blah). However, they are all strong for defeating their personally challenges as well as the bad guys/gals.

sarflove

Friendly Lover

8,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion 300

xHinata Cherryx

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:45 am
i would say sailormoon and sailor saturn are the strongest there both pretty,here is somthing about sailor saturn she can destroy everything
and she can save the earth or any planet now here is somthing about sailor moon she never gives up she gets new stronger powers everytime
she has the silver crystal and she is the moon princess  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:51 pm
I wuold have to narrow it down to Makoto,Haruka,Setsuna,and Rei. I know that Saturn can destroy the world,but besides that, the isn't terribly strong. Mistress 9 is no exception! i can't chose just one, so out of the final four above, I will pick one inner scout and one outer scout.
Inner:Makoto. She has a lot more strength and endurance than Rei.
Outer razz luto. She has less strength than Haruka,but her attack is more powerful. Not to mentioon that she can stop time. heart  

Lena-AngelEyes

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Judgement_wings007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:07 am

i think sailor saturn is the strongest cuz she can end time and space when she drops hes sycthe (sp?) sweatdrop 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:29 pm
pinknat25
i would say sailormoon and sailor saturn are the strongest there both pretty,here is somthing about sailor saturn she can destroy everything
and she can save the earth or any planet now here is somthing about sailor moon she never gives up she gets new stronger powers everytime
she has the silver crystal and she is the moon princess

Um...lets see..

Mamoru has the Golden Crystal- equivalent to the Silver Crystal.

He's the Prince of -Earth-.

He can heal without using a crystal.

He can share his life force with another person.

He has impeccable timing.

Good aim too.

Is able to put up with the brattiness of his girlfriend and future daughter.

Gives good and sound advice.

Knows what Sailor Moon should be doing.

Has only died Twice in the series while Sailor Moon dies nearly every other day. (embellishing).

He has only be influenced (Three times) within the series: In the First season he was brainwashed by Beryl/Metellia's power and was still able to resist the mind control even though he was at death's door.
Black lady in the Manga had him in R because he went searching for Chibiusa and was caught up in the darkness.
Galaxia killed him AND the entire Sailor Senshi plus the Starlights and then revived the Sailor Senshi as evil beings.

He goes through nearly all the seasons without a single powerup and can -still- keep up with the ladies. Even without his transformations.

Did I mention his friends are uber reliable? I mean Saori knows that Usagi is Sailor Moon. But she hasn't breathed a word of it.

......Need I say more?

So...D: I go through this again.. Tuxedo Kamen- Because he was a Pimp in SuperS Manga that slapped them all out of their own nightmares and he was the only one that didn't need nobody to wake him from his own. <3  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

shorty1587

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:22 pm
I would say it was sailor Jupiter. She can get through anything. She is macha!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:10 pm
I would say mentally i think sailor moon it the strongest she never gives up and finds hope every where even if she isnt the brightest girl.. and i think physically uranus and jupiter are the strongest.  

HimeNausicaa

Dapper Noob

ZeoSaturn

1,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:02 pm
It depends on if you're talking about the manga or the anime. (caution! Major spoilers!)

In the manga, I would definitely say that Sailor Moon was the strongest. Even though Saturn destroyed the Earth in the manga, Sailor Moon brought it back. And in the Stars saga, she was the one that contained Sailor Chaos in the Cauldron. Only Sailor Cosmos could do that and Sailor Moon became her when she sacrificed herself. Sailor Moon wasn't a big huge cry baby as she was in the anime. She still cried but not as bad.

In the anime, I would definitely say Sailor Saturn. She was known for being the Messiah of Silence for a reason. Upon being awaken, she was said to be the one to end everything. She went into Pharaoh 90 to keep from using her power on Earth and to destroy him. I've never seen Sailor Moon match that other than bringing her back. But we don't know exactly what happened in Pharaoh 90 when Super Sailor Moon went in. I do believe that was when Saturn was at her strongest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:23 pm
hmmm thats a tough one, i think the strongest senshi is definitly usagi ^^ because she has a pure heart that can revive the world and destroy the enemy ^^ although sailor saturn is also pretty strong ... but my choice is still sailor moon and all the moon dinasty ^^

PS- Sailor cosmos looked nice too, but i still dont know what her power does for sure blaugh  

Chibimd

-GS-Sailor Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Well, Sailor Nemesis is able to rip a hole in the space time continuum, and can decimate an area of aproximately 500,000 kilometers around, at the cost of her life in Final Judgement, so I'd say she's a contender.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff