Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
private school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you preferr private school or public?
  private
  public
View Results

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:13 pm
i tried the self caught and cooked fish thing it really works i got like 50 ponits!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:27 am
I've probably put about 1500 kids into private school, and never had em reject me on the spot. I have seem him wander off to go play pinball or something before when I first started Sims2, but I just figured I better keep him busy. It's usually all business when he comes. I have hubby, wife or kid greet him.. schmooze a min, entertain with the tour, and meanwhile the best cook has started the turkey dinner at the same time. A tip too is make sure you don't let your cook near a phone or have a cell phone.. watch the cook the most during the time the other is touring cuz they'll burn the dinner or the house up if they get interrupted. lol Also, if ya like a cheat.. one thing you can do is a boolprop testingcheatsenabled true ....(ya need to do this before headmaster comes and then go out and come back to house .. save before you leave.. then when you come back u just select a sim that is home.. shift click on them.. do a spawn of tombstone of life and death. when that appears... just put it somewhere out of the way .. and when the head master comes... AFTER you greet him... u can click on the tombstone of life and death you just created and click on "make me friendly with everyone here" -- as long as your sim that you are on is NOT an elder, and then talk to the headmaster and you'll get to be his friend, 60 schmooze points, and usually all you have to do is the tour after that.. don't even bother cooking.... just make sure you have the house equipped nice.. should get about 10-15 points a room and u can usually show 'em 3-4 rooms and voila! you have the 90 points you need to get em into private school. If you don't want to do the cheat.. then just do the other and make sure you cook turkey... that's his favorite dinner and you'll get all the points you need. hope this helps  

Angel of Patience

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:29 pm
i dont know why but all my sims are terrible shmoozers and most of them have 10 charisma ponits! Any1 know why?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:06 pm
why will no1 talk to me?=(  

bighairy dog

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:22 pm
hmph fine i'll talk to myself.  
The Sims 2 Help

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers