Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:45 pm
Well the town I live in is really old, so this place is packed with haunted places.
I want to go visit some

xd

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:23 am
Death Shikaku
Moonlight_HuangHou
I made this topic? I don't even remember when I did this. o_o! Was it yesterday?

EDIT: LOL Ah-ha! Death Shikaku did it. For a second there I was so confused. XD
Lol. Sorry. o.o

...Don't hurt meplz.
lol Maybe I'll spare you.
Maybe... *narrows eyes down*

(PS: lol It's ok to revive)  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:33 am
Oh! This reminds me of an incident that happened to me and my sister rather recently. So it was on the day were were going to canada. Mom sends me and my sister out to stop by the bank while they finish preparations for the long drive to first my uncle then to canada. We drive out...it's early morning like 3:00 or something and when we're there the place is dead quiet. (we don't like in a very busy place so it's completely dead empty and dark).
When we go I go through the drive through to the machine and use my mom's card. We both hear a loud sound like someone knocking on the side car glass. Which scares us b/c 1. The place is dark especially back there but open so we can see. 2. It's deserted. If anything happens to us know one would know till much later. So we get scared when we hear the wierd noise and I quickly drive away. (thinking first it was a person)

On the road we slow down and look back at the bank and you can see no ones there so we're not sure anymore but the knock was too loud to not be a person. It was like someone was knocking. So then we're driving home but then decided to turn back (b/c we didn't want to tell mom we chickened out b/c we hear knocks. XD). So on the way back we go in and I tell my sister to keep a look out for any person just in case it was someone. So I'm getting the money out and still a little jumpy then we drive away mission accomplished! It was only afterward while driving away my sister said someone was whispering in her ear. She heard a little girl and we both agree we both defiantly heard the knock.

I'm not surprised that the bank is maybe also haunted in this area. Around there the land used to be a cemetary but they build houses on top of it and gave the people who live there some money b/c it's on that kind of land or something my mom said. My sister can edit if I missed something in the story. ^^ It was weird though.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:25 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Black_Angel_Flowne
Honestly, do you think holy water would even work?
It might drive away the spirits for a little while, but they'll keep coming back. You have to be strong and sometimes, you might even have to yell at them to back off... Sometimes I still need to do so.
I've heard of yelling/cursing them away too.

I'm only questioning the holy water thing after seeing an episode of Paranormal State where this girl was possessed by an evil spirit called Six. They used a priest and holy water and the place was already covered in a large amount of crosses and Christian items, and it said in the aftermath that Six had returned and started haunting her again. Maybe it's a bad idea to actually curse at them, though. That might make them stay longer, don't you think? Since they're evil spirits and all?  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:07 am
Black_Angel_Flowne
Moonlight_HuangHou
Black_Angel_Flowne
Honestly, do you think holy water would even work?
It might drive away the spirits for a little while, but they'll keep coming back. You have to be strong and sometimes, you might even have to yell at them to back off... Sometimes I still need to do so.
I've heard of yelling/cursing them away too.

I'm only questioning the holy water thing after seeing an episode of Paranormal State where this girl was possessed by an evil spirit called Six. They used a priest and holy water and the place was already covered in a large amount of crosses and Christian items, and it said in the aftermath that Six had returned and started haunting her again. Maybe it's a bad idea to actually curse at them, though. That might make them stay longer, don't you think? Since they're evil spirits and all?
Good question. I'm not sure if it will stop them from returning but I heard it scares them away and you have to also yell at them to go to the other side or something. I'm sure if it's a strong spirit it might not work so well. lol
But if it's a weaker spirit then it should work I'd think. Things like this are always so interesting! Six must have been a strong demon spirit...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 pm
The town I live in is really spooky. All of the houses are hundreds of years old and look haunted and every morning it's really foggy. My big sister says it reminds her of Silent Hill. I haven't seen Pyramid Head yet, but I'll let you know if I do.  

Wyvern683

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:49 pm
Wyvern683
The town I live in is really spooky. All of the houses are hundreds of years old and look haunted and every morning it's really foggy. My big sister says it reminds her of Silent Hill. I haven't seen Pyramid Head yet, but I'll let you know if I do.

If you do you better take a picture-I want to see Pyramid Head! Though don't approach him...I don't imagine that would be wise. sweatdrop

I watched a youtube video once of some guy walking around a street dressed up as him a while back. But it was during the day....silly person should have done it at night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:22 pm
One day I will try that game. I hear it's fun. whee  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:16 pm
I think I'd poop myself XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:22 pm
dragontamer363
I think I'd poop myself XD

xd

I've never played the series, but I have watched a couple 'let's play' of it on youtube. The guy was playing it -blind- so his commentary with the videos I found to be quite entertaining.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:35 pm
it looks too psychological and creepy. I think i'm a wuss when it comes to that. i draw the line at zombie shoot-em-up arcade games lol

gotta be even scarier than watching horror films *brr*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:56 am
I have a huge mountain by where I live that has a few suicides every year and an old castle, must be a few hauntings somewhere. Not sure if they are or not. I haven't seen anything yet but I really hope that I do at some point.  

pink_sparkles_20

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:58 pm
I don't know the details.....

My aunt who works at Meijers in the next town was telling me about a recent job opening in their deli department. Why was there an opening? A guy that worked back there had died-in the deli freezer. So maybe the freezer will become hauted and people will have cursed deli meat. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:30 pm
I wonder if cursed deli meat would just be a innovation for spirits, making it more convenient for them to possess people.
You'd already have the spirit inside you if you ate cursed meat, all the spirit would have to do it take control.

My area is so new though, I can't imagine why it would be haunted at all. xd
The creepiest area near me would probably be the school at night. Whether haunted or not, any school at night is creepy since it's all dark and shadowy.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:06 am
Zizzykitty
I wonder if cursed deli meat would just be a innovation for spirits, making it more convenient for them to possess people.
You'd already have the spirit inside you if you ate cursed meat, all the spirit would have to do it take control.

My area is so new though, I can't imagine why it would be haunted at all. xd
The creepiest area near me would probably be the school at night. Whether haunted or not, any school at night is creepy since it's all dark and shadowy.

Would you like me to go find out? lol I'll blame you, though, if I come back possessed. wink  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff