Submit

Indi-Scarga

Precious Darling

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:01 pm
I've never played VII but I love all the characters from it. (playing Dirge of Cerberus currently though

Disliking VIII so far but not to far into it, there's a problem with my disk (which really contributes to the dislike)

Love XII but that was the first one I got for the PS2... and my third one over all.

Like tatics advance for the gameboy advance, can play that one multiple times because of easy class changes.

Dont like most of them released for the DS, or gamboy, their okay to fill time but thats it.

Hoping for Crisis Core, but don't have the money

What sucks me in though is the battling systems, I'm more of a planner than a shooter (cant aim worth crap)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 pm
I perfered Final Fantasy VII and X. They were both beautiful, in story line and in battle system. The stories were riveting and all too human, where the villains could be sympathized with and the heroes could be, to a point, hated. Both games, like all FF, managed to bring forth a message, hidden in the magic and the battle and the effects.  

unaccounted for

magical_wonton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:35 am
III,VI,X, ans XII  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:10 pm
I'm sorry to say it and don't get mad at me but the Tactics series and all other little spin-offs (besides X-2) are not considered true FF games. Even though I'm currently playing the DS spin-off of XII: Revenant Wings.  

Half Man-half otaku

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:48 pm
i only played X but its awsome blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:29 am
VIII is my favorite and couldn't tell you exactly why; but I loved it. I also really enjoyed VII.  

Cliroth

Dapper Phantom

5,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Megathread 100

Tentenxhinata

High-functioning Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:40 am
i like ffvii, ffix, ffx, and ff tactics advance. i havent played any other ff games (besides 2 <.<") but i cant wait for the day i can say " i also like ffxiii and ff verses xiii, i highly recommend those!" that will make my day, when i can finally say that v.v  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 pm
I love FFVIII the most. Don't really know why though, it just kicks around awesomeness. I'm playing FFXII right now, and I'm really enjoying it. I like the new battle system 3nodding

But I like FFIX the second best. I beat the hell out of that game.  

Shiori Yukine

dreamiiee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:08 am
FFX;;
beautiful storyline/plot.
it made me cry. >__<;;

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:53 pm
Final Fantasy VII Because so far Its the only one ive obsessed over, and the characters are just so much fun. wink  

Avalonsody

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Josette0688

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:50 pm
I like 7, 10, 11, and 12! heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:09 pm
My favorite is FFX. I've played other final fantasy games ( 1, 2, 7, X-2 and 12) and i felt the characters had the most depth to them ( like most human beings) and generally likable ( or at least understandable) personalities. And the Overdrives were amazing as well as the plot. And the cutscenes were gorgeous (and still are) and the voice acting was top-notch.  

Animedudethe3rd

FOE Brett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:17 pm
I'd have to go with FF7 for the world. The story didn't do much for me, but I was happy with the departure from fantasy. Nothing was really magical other than the lifestream, but even that was weaponized and fell within the believable science fiction world they had going on. They didn't try to do things that made no sense (not too often, anyway). I never really cared for Cloud, but he served his part as the mostly-silent protagonist and that allowed the story go and stop at the pace of the player.

FF8 tried to be more of the same, but I couldn't get behind "drawing" magic. And I haven't really cared for a Final Fantasy game since 7, though I've played the others on the consoles and handheld systems.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:23 pm
FFIV is my absolute favorite of the series. It was my first real game that I fell in love with, I just love everything about it. Ha I even have 4 diffrent versions for it XDD (SNES,PS,GBA,and DS) ^_^  

darkfantasy16

time_space_witch_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:55 am
I really like VIII for both the story and the action. I also liked VII but its gameplay could have been a little better.  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff