Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
DRAGON RIDERS OF PERN(help defeat the evil thred) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xeanik

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:59 pm
"ok then" Zanarok grabs his saddle and sword, sits at the table and eats his breakfast "alright" Zanarok gets up from table and walks outside and calls for his dragon "KAHEL" a megestic golden dragon lands infront of him and bows at him "im ready to train with u" sais Kahel in a deep vioce, Zanarok puts the sattle on Kahel and hops on him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:15 pm
name: x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x
rp name: Mia
hight: 5'4
Body weight: 115
Personality: Shy, smart, sweet, fun, crazy, hyper, random, kind
sexuality: Straight
bio: unknown
race: Lycan
weapons: unknown
Pic:
User Image  

ShinyToy

xeanik

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:02 am
x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x
name: x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x
rp name: Mia
hight: 5'4
Body weight: 115
Personality: Shy, smart, sweet, fun, crazy, hyper, random, kind
sexuality: Straight
bio: unknown
race: Lycan
weapons: unknown
Pic:
User Image

u will be assigned into bronze dragon rider group  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:38 am
she wistles and calls, "Arianna, fly!" a long gold dragon comes to her call, a ruby at the crest of her forhead. she mounts and takes off.  

Kechero

xeanik

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:08 am
Zanarok takes to the sky and flies next to Age "alright Age, i have floating targets for us to hit in the sky, you must use fire attacks, there are ten targets spread out across our field, your targets are on the south side of the field and mine are on the north side, we must hit all ten before coming back to the house or if you get tired, ok lets go and good luck" Zanarok flies to the north side of the field  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:19 am
kitty being her young self was playing a game of hide and seek with her dragon companion.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

xeanik

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:28 am
werekitty1
kitty being her young self was playing a game of hide and seek with her dragon companion.

Zanarok looks down and sees a dragon walking around "what the?" he flies down and lands, he then dismounts from his dragon, he hears giggling in the bushes, he moves the leaves out of the way and sees a little girl, she is barely 8 years of age "excuse me young one, but what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:31 am
she lands behind him, "whats going on???" sees the girl, "hi there!!!!!! i'm Age who are you???"  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:33 am
''Rorek come here'' kitty shouted. the dragon came over.it spoke mentally with her. what is it are you scared? it asked. yes i am. she replied. ''who are you? you want my friend rorek and my power don't you, all people are the same just cause nature communicates with me you think i'm strange and because you don't understand you want to destroy me don't you'' she said angrily. the ground seemed to shake.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:36 am
she looked confused, "no i don't want to hurt you, you have a guift, would you like to train to be a Dragon rider??"  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:39 am
''no i have not family, except all of nature of course. my gifts are only because of the fact i commune with nature and have bonded with it. whats a dragon rider?'' she asked. Rorek was standing by kitty.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:41 am
"if you want you can stay with us in our home, we have an extra room" Zanarok hops on his dragon Kahel "follow us if u want"  

xeanik

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:42 am
"a dragon rider is something of a guardian on a village or even a contry. you learn to ride and work woth your dragon and tap into powers you two share to gether, and you fight evil"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:43 am
''ok. i wont be a burden i promise.'' she said as she got onto he dragon.''take flight Rorek'' she said to her reptilian companion.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas