Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Yes! :D
View Results

D___2645

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:41 pm
Troit felt her own flicker of anger spark inside herself. But her face just went back to that calm, all-knowing, no-one-understands exprssion. "This is what I came for. I don't know you, and you don't know me. All I get from your words is you actually saying 'leave it behind so I can have it.' Nice try. Just because you own an entire company doesn't mean you can have everything you want." She turned and began to walk towards a door at the back of the wearhouse.
Sin
EDN  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:46 pm
Sef grabbed her arm and spun her around, grabbing her gun and holding it in it's holster to keep her from drawing it, "Look, I really don't want it. Do you think I want something that's going to possess me? Just leave it before you get hurt." He looked at the rood as the ringing in his ears grew a bit sharper, "I've dealt with the guy who had it before. He had been possessed by his own emotions, and even if you don't have any, which is what I'm starting to suspect, you'll be taken over by the rod itself."  

[b u n n y]

D___2645

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:56 pm
Kaiba was then graciously hit over the head with the rod. Troit then pulled her arm from his grasp, and took off. She ran out of the wearhouse, back down the street, and to where he bike was parked. She put the Milleniual Rod into one of the side bags, quickly put on her helmet, and revved up the engine. She sped off down the alleyway, not caring which direction, or where she went...Just away from Seto Kaiba, of KaibaCorp.
But she had left so hastily, that she hadn't noticed that she dropped her wallet out of her pocket. There wasn't that much money in it, but there was an i.d. card. And that held her adress and cellphone number.
Sin
EDN  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:24 pm
{{umm, next time you might want to write your post so that my character has a chance to respond, because now we're kind of stuck, seeing as Kaiba has no way of finding out where she is, ans he'll probably be out too long to be able to catch up to her. Now, you could post that she for whatever reason turns around and heads back to the wear house, then Kaiba could wake up.}}  

[b u n n y]

D___2645

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:10 pm
[[.,. Oh, the hit didn't have to knock him out. It could have just knocked him off her, and he could have followed her on his own motorcycle. But...this one will change this one thing for ya ^.^]]
Sin
EDN  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:19 pm
Sef slowly opened his eyes with a moan, "I guess that's what I get for trying to be the good guy..." He sighed as he sat up, pulling out his phone and sliding it open. He had only been out for ten minutes it seemed, but it was enough to make him a tad groggy. He rolled onto his chest and pushed himself up, "... Huh..?" he noticed the wallet on the ground, "Oh, great." He picked it up and opened it, "... Troy? What kind of name is that for a girl...?" He squinted, "Well... I have to return it. Maybe I can try to convince her..."  

[b u n n y]

D___2645

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 pm
Troit got back to her house, and instead of leaving her bike outside like usual, she actually put it in the garage. She then went inside, and locked all the doors. She finally pulled out the Millenium Rod and set it on her table...It looked like it was made out of...brass, or gold...Or at least lined with it. It was fairly heavy. What the heck was with that guy? Too much time in the office... She felt like she couldn't give this...artifact, or whatever, up now. It was hers. And she wouldn't be convinced out of it.
Sin
EDN  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:40 pm
Sef stopped his bike and slid off, rubbing the back of his head once he pulled his helmet off. He walked up to the door and knocked on three times. He didn't care whether she kept it or not, he just didn't want another Yami Marik on his hands, "Hello? Are you home? Troy, was it? I have your wallet... Just let me talk to you for a minute okay?" ha paused, "I'm not interested in the rod, I'm really not. Just trust me... Personally, I'd rather be home with my brother."  

[b u n n y]

D___2645

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:52 pm
Troit growled to herself when she heard the knocking. She put the rod in one of the cabinents...not the best hiding place, but at least it wasn't out in the open. She opened the door, one of those chain-linked locks in place so the door only opened so far, and couldn't be opened any further unless the door was closed. "What do you want?" She growled.
Sin
EDN  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 am
Sef smiled a bit. It was an empty smile, but it was showing his teeth just slightly, "To talk." his smiled faded, "I'm not going to take it, I'm just trying to let you know what you're in for. If you want I could call-..." His phone rang, "She always has the perfect bloody timing..." He pulled it out and slid it open, "Hello, Isis."

"Seto, you are in danger there, that woman is not worth it. You must leave."

"She has the rod, you know what it can do to someone. Just let her know what it does, and that she let me in, alright?"

Isis gave a pause, "Seto, I'm am here to observe the future, and even though my necklace is gone, I can still see it, I cannot tell her anything you haven't already."

"Just give her a second opinion!" He held the phone out to Troy, offering for her to put it to her ear, "Humor me."

[b u n n y]

D___2645

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:10 pm
Troit felt a twinge of annoyance. But she reachd out and took the phone anyways. But...not in a way one would expect. She reached out her hand, and took the top of the phone. Instead of holding it by the base, she held it by the tip of the top, and held it up to her ear, her head slightly cocked. "What?" She asked, without bothering to say 'hello.' She was a cut-to-the-chase person. And that was just how she held a phone.
Sin
EDN  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 pm
"Your name is Troit, correct?" Isis' voice sound gentle and kind, "I am Isis Ishtar, and I'm here to tell you that Seto Kaiba means you no harm. He is just a bit rough around the edges when it comes to meeting a person and trying to talk to them. The item which you have with you right now, the millennium rod, is a very dangerous, he is only going to tell you about it if you let him in."

Kaiba raised a curious brow, waiting for her response.

[b u n n y]

D___2645

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 pm
Troit stood there, listening to what this 'Isis Ishtar' had to say...then tossed the phone up in the air, catching it, and snapping it shut. "I never liked parrots." She said, before shutting the door, pulled the chain lock off, and reopening the door. "I was going to let you in, anyways. Don't need you to try and weasle your way into my life through other's opinions." She tossed him back his cellphone.
Sin
EDN  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:23 pm
Sef caught the phone and put it in his pocket before walking in, "So you're willing to listen?" He closed the door behind him. The rod in the cabinet began to vibrate as he walked by the kitchen.  

[b u n n y]

D___2645

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:28 pm
She wasn't worried about the Rod...she just had a feeling that she didn't need to be. "No, but it's clear you won't leave me alone until I do." She said, leaning against the cabinet where the Rod was kept.
Sin
EDN  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas