Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Seemingly strong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:14 pm
Well, I'm guessing all of those you've called grandpa were old, so it's not like it's a curse or something.

Oooh, sounds cute! I want to get a cat, but I can't because my boyfriend is afraid it will eat our other pet. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:45 pm
i just got a tattoo of the triple goddess w/pent in middle and i get my wisdom teeth removed today (jan. 11th) at 9:20am  

Rose_of_May

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:12 pm
Nice! I have a tattoo of a dragon, I'm hoping to get the symbols of the god and goddess tattooed on as well eventually. I hope the pulling goes well!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:09 pm
the pain is pretty bad but i have meds that help.

gods i can't wait till it's over  

Rose_of_May

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:14 pm
Yay, the joys of sedatives! lol, btw, I like your avi, it's nice and cimple and cute. ^_^

I hope the pain goes away soon for you! I had a friend who got one swollen cheeck and one black eye from it and her dad kept call her a chip-coon because of it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:52 pm
Yay for puppy!

Boo for the whole teeth being pulled out thing. I had that done recently. Pretty painful.

Good luck with the whole depression thing, and don't worry, we're all here to help!  

DaleLuck1313

Rose_of_May

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:10 am
......i cut again.......................i broke up with my boyfriend and the stress from work and how was i gonna pay my bills and all i couldn't take it anymore so i cut myself  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:57 pm
I know that sometimes things seem like they won't get any better, but they will. We all have different ways of coping with stress, I'll admit that hurting yourself likely isn't one of the best ways to deal, but don't take this as a set back. It just sounds like you need to take a little time to get your life going back in a direction that you want to go in. It's hard when you break up with someone, but it can also be a good time to reflect on what you really want and to go after it. I know...could I sound any cheesier. It isn't easy, and more often than not we want to just stay in bed with the covers over our heads (my personal favorite), but sometimes we just have to get up and keep going. Ok...pep talk over! blaugh But seriously, life definately sucks on a regular basis, but it has it's good moments - so hang in there.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Rose_of_May

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:43 am
i work t BK and got screwed over on my health benifits aka denied...i'm so pissed that this s**t is piling up on me......wtf did i do to get this kind of karmic backlash......i stopped doing black magic a long time ago and things keep happening.....

i have a huge crush on my boss but he's taken....meow why me  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:25 pm
i'm going into the hospital tomorrow...psych ward. i'm so scared but i know i need help  

Rose_of_May

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:53 pm
Sometimes the best thing that we can do is to let others help us. Please take care. Hopefully you will feel better soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 pm
Depression...

Such a hard road. I know what you're feeling.
It was worse when I was 12. That's when it started.
I started fighting it myself when I turned 17. I developed a cutting habit and an eating disorder.
I've just started to stop cutting. I started fighting my eating disorder a few months ago.
My boyfriend wants me happy. And he's supporting me. heart

It is hard to deal with. I still get the feeling of wanting to disappear forever, to forget myself, to erase everything. To, in a sense, die.
It hurts to love and be loved in return because of how much I do not care for myself. It is extremely difficult to fight that feeling off, but I'm doing ok. I hope...  

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Tipsy 100
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash