Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:11 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Saiga 12 gauge.
2 5 or 8 round capacity, removable mags?
http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh07-e.htm

00023000;
Earlier this summer I spent all day shooting off my Mosin Nagant M38. I got a wicked bruise but my shoulder felt fine the day after... after I had two of my codeines left over from my route canal...

If you think the 12 gauge is a bit much, they have a Saiga 410.
Yeah, but for the same size magazine, how many more .223s could you fit than .410s? That number really adds up.

Yeah I know that, but if you need stopping power a 12 gauge is what's needed. That or a big handgun.
Define "big"?

That thing makes me think of the NES Zapper Gun. They should dub it the BMFP. (Big mother ^^^^ing Pistol)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:45 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Saiga 12 gauge.

00023000;
Earlier this summer I spent all day shooting off my Mosin Nagant M38. I got a wicked bruise but my shoulder felt fine the day after... after I had two of my codeines left over from my route canal...

Yeah, but for the same size magazine, how many more .223s could you fit than .410s? That number really adds up.

Yeah I know that, but if you need stopping power a 12 gauge is what's needed. That or a big handgun.
Define "big"?

*Pulls out the big gun.* *Points at zombie.* *Fires.* Zombie falls to the ground in 2 pieces. Gun lying on ground 20 feet away with hand attached.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:23 pm
The shotgun has the greatest stopping power of any gun, in close quarters. And if you're alone and on the run, it might be all you need. It can blow a zombie's head or limb clean off, or just knock them down so you can run away.

If you're alone, fighting isn't your first priority. That should be flight since anything will draw more of the zombies. You're just trying to get away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:06 am
it would be almost impossible to get my hands on one, but a metal storm pistol would be an amazing shotgun alternative as its A. a pistol b. can shoot four rounds before the gun recoils and c. could be used to blast through a wall of zombies and escape.
personally a heavy machine gun seems ideal because of its large bullets, ammo capacity, and accuracy.
but it would be big.
http://www.metalstorm.com/index.php?src=news&prid=170&category=Latest Video & Live Firings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO4fuRKkhFc  

exploding-waffles

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:01 am
bob-the-master-ninja
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Saiga 12 gauge.

00023000;

Define "big"?

*Pulls out the big gun.* *Points at zombie.* *Fires.* Zombie falls to the ground in 2 pieces. Gun lying on ground 20 feet away with hand attached.
I've heard that gun isn't actually all that bad on recoil. At least not as bad as, say, this.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:06 pm
Fresnel
bob-the-master-ninja
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Saiga 12 gauge.

00023000;

Define "big"?

I've heard that gun isn't actually all that bad on recoil. At least not as bad as, say, this.

If your talking about recoil it's called a 4 bore  

RedNeckJuggernaut

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:43 pm
Drako1413
Fresnel
bob-the-master-ninja
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Define "big"?

If your talking about recoil it's called a 4 bore
Punt gun > 4 bore. 4 bore is a 4-gauge shotgun, the smallest punt gun is a 3-gauge. The biggest is 1.5 gauge.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:48 pm
Molluskman
Since I heard that the only way to destroy a zombie is to turn it to ash, how about a flamethrower and a flare gun? burning_eyes
I've yet to see a zombie movie where this proves true.
Source?  

OO23OO

DaRkGrEeNwALL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:09 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel
The problems with a shotgun are mag size and ammo size/weight. If it's just one zombie, sure. But if they start piling up, you want something with a bigger magazine.

STREET-SWEEPER!!!!!!!

Oh man convert the street sweeper with some blades or drive one of those really huge dump trucks! they can't even climb the tires(gas problem though)but good for when you are there!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:10 pm
OO23OO
Molluskman
Since I heard that the only way to destroy a zombie is to turn it to ash, how about a flamethrower and a flare gun? burning_eyes
Source?

He was probably watching that japanese film Stacy  

DaRkGrEeNwALL

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:21 am
DaRkGrEeNwALL
OO23OO
Molluskman
Source?

He was probably watching that japanese film Stacy
I've yet to see it.
Touche.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:44 pm
Fresnel
The problems with a shotgun are mag size and ammo size/weight. If it's just one zombie, sure. But if they start piling up, you want something with a bigger magazine.

520k?  

Generic Name Guy

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:41 pm
The only gun I'd want if zombies attacked would be an M134, and there are obvious reasons for why I can't lug one around.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 pm
exploding-waffles
it would be almost impossible to get my hands on one, but a metal storm pistol would be an amazing shotgun alternative as its A. a pistol b. can shoot four rounds before the gun recoils and c. could be used to blast through a wall of zombies and escape.
personally a heavy machine gun seems ideal because of its large bullets, ammo capacity, and accuracy.
but it would be big.
http://www.metalstorm.com/index.php?src=news&prid=170&category=Latest Video & Live Firings
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO4fuRKkhFc

it would be a b***h to reload though...  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash