Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto! Adventure Not Forgotten! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iNugget937

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:36 pm
*Hista walks around in the village *  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:41 pm
*walks to the forest and trains.*  

iNugget937

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:27 am
*Hista hears the soothing flute music as well not far from where he was*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:04 am
Ryu heard a soft melody coming from half way across the village. ((She's some where in the middle of Konoha right now.)) Jumping to a nearby rooftop, she starts jumping in the direction of the sound. Arriving at the source she said, "I see you're up. Why were you laying unconcious outside Konoha's gate?"Getting a puzzled look from the girl, Ryu added, "I'm Ryu, a jonin from Konoha. I was coming home from a mission and came across a body. I took you to the hospital."  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:26 am
Chiyo stopped playing her flute.

"They told me thank you ^_^. Im Chiyo Hyuga. I was passed out at the village gate because...my chakrea was low because...*she had to lie so Ryu wont be susspicious*...I probavly pushed to hard when I was training out side of the village...I wanted to train in a quiet area so I can concentrate"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:12 am
"Huh?" Sero looked around. "Was I...sleeping!" Sero looked around again. "Now...where did that music go to?" Sero looked up to see some people. He did a small jump and landed in front of them. "Hello. I heard some soft music that, surprisingly, put me to sleep. Was that you?"

((man I gots writers block! >.< I hate it when that happens.))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:43 am
Fujuki was walking by when she saw a group of people talking [thats you guyz lol] she decided to hide and see if they were up to something...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:26 pm
"Yes..It was...sorry...I can use Genjutsu using this flute...anyine wanna try?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:37 am
Ryu studied the girl's face, and decided not to point out that she was lying. "I'd like to try," she said, taking the flute from the girl. This is going to be a nasty trick, but I've got to find out the truth, she thought as she started playing the flute. Carefully, Ryu wove a truth spell into the paralizing song she was playing. Using her chakra, the young jonin directed the spell and genjutsu at the Chiyo. "This is a very nice flute," she said when she was done. She knew the spell was in place at least, if not the genjutsu as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:24 pm
*Chiyo bows and takes the flute as she jumps away*

"That jonin used something on me...I better find semwehre to hie s NOONE can find me"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:58 pm
Fujuki watched as the girl ran away, she also noticed that she put a spell on the girl but didnt know witch one she sat and waited for the girl to leave......  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:55 am
*Chiyo stope running*

"I better tell them...but...*gulps*...they might..."  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:23 am
Ryu appeared in front of the girl. "Will you tell me the real reason why you we're unconsious outside the village?" she asked. "Don't worry, I won't judge you," she added with her friendlyest smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:12 pm
"You would...once I tell you...but...*gulps* here it goes...I...THATS IT I CANT HOLD BACK ANYMORE! I WAS WITH OROCHIMARU OKAY! THEN I HATED IT SO I RAN AWAY AND I USED UP ALL MY CHAKRA! NOW IF YOU WANNA KILL ME GO AHEAD!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers