Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ovan is Coming! In the box was THE ARM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to see the ElkxSora pictures?
  yes
  no
  you didn't!? *mental image*
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:04 pm
XxGrieverxX
xD THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS GUILD.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. WHAT SHE SAID.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:12 pm
XxGrieverxX
xD THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS GUILD.
ME TOO <3  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:42 pm
User Image
Sorry I haven't been on for the weekend to respond I was at an anime convention and the ElkxSora pictures once up on my friend's Deviantart will be put in my cosplay thread.

Anyways I read some text in history class mentioning "macrabe" something (forgot) and macrabe means "death". I learned something now yay!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:24 pm
allow me to say that i was the one who slaved over a computer for 2 hours to come up with a valid argument on why our English teacher should give us ovan's arm. =_= he's awesome, but he simply won't give me that arm.

also i went with gaarita to the anime supercon as sora ^_^ squee was so much fun.

if you guys want to see the essay, i'll post it ^^ basically his response was "@_@ whats with all the online video game crap?" pfft. his counter argument against me was "He sees the arm actually has a value to him (i told him it was more use to Ovan than to him) an ARTIST value." tell me that's not slightly creepy? (rofl he has no idea who Ovan is.)

i even provided links for .hack/wikia and CC forums, but oh no....what a lazy butt rofl ^^ the battle continues for Ovan's arm. i think i'm about ready to steal it, but then again.... he'll know it's me.  

Samsayia

Samsayia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:30 pm
Gaarita
User Image
Sorry I haven't been on for the weekend to respond I was at an anime convention and the ElkxSora pictures once up on my friend's Deviantart will be put in my cosplay thread.

Anyways I read some text in history class mentioning "macrabe" something (forgot) and macrabe means "death". I learned something now yay!

omg 0.o;;;;; NOT THOSE PICTURES! omg those were the....erm @////@

ok folks, Gaarita and Samsayia decided to try and please the weeping elk and sora fangirls by erm....f*^k.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:01 pm
User Image
Come on you know the guild wants to see them.

Now today in the library I looked at a book and the main character's name is Bo.

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Samsayia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:09 pm
Gaarita
User Image

Now today in the library I looked at a book and the main character's name is Bo.

oh yeah u showed me that 0.o

i dunno let the thread continue before you post the "for the fangirls" pictures.

if minoru would hurry her 455 up and get them on deviantart >3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:30 pm
LOL ARM.

Chaotic Tragedie

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:00 pm
Samsayia
Gaarita
User Image

oh yeah u showed me that 0.o

i dunno let the thread continue before you post the "for the fangirls" pictures.

if minoru would hurry her 455 up and get them on deviantart >3

User Image
I just noticed so far she has only put in the ones where she is with Miss Kika, at least it is a start.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:04 pm
=_= Minoru fails.  

Samsayia

Samsayia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:43 pm
PEOPLE WE NEED MORE REASONS WHY OUR TEAHCER SHOULD FORFEIT OWNER OF OVAN'S ARM!! IF YOU GUYS POST ENOUGH REASONS I WILL PRINT THEM ALL OUT AND HAND THEM TO MY TEACHER!

i offered him 10 bucks for the arm...and he still said no. so i'm hoping more pleading voices will make him budge.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:35 pm
xd that's funny.

There's a bunch a moments that I think of .Hack.  

Roofstealer

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:02 pm
Samsayia
PEOPLE WE NEED MORE REASONS WHY OUR TEAHCER SHOULD FORFEIT OWNER OF OVAN'S ARM!! IF YOU GUYS POST ENOUGH REASONS I WILL PRINT THEM ALL OUT AND HAND THEM TO MY TEACHER!

i offered him 10 bucks for the arm...and he still said no. so i'm hoping more pleading voices will make him budge.

User Image
When did you offer that money I know you were talking about offering money but I never saw/heard that $10 offer.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Gaarita
Samsayia

User Image
When did you offer that money I know you were talking about offering money but I never saw/heard that $10 offer.

well i told him i had 60 bucks in my purse. well he kinda gave me and eyebrow, so after class ended i was like.

"10 bucks, 10 bucks!" and he said he couldn't impose that on me, so then i made an evil exit saying "This isn't over Orchison! I WILL get that arm!" and then he said his new line "when pigs fly." =_=  

Samsayia

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:45 pm
Samsayia
Gaarita
Samsayia

User Image

well i told him i had 60 bucks in my purse. well he kinda gave me and eyebrow, so after class ended i was like.

"10 bucks, 10 bucks!" and he said he couldn't impose that on me, so then i made an evil exit saying "This isn't over Orchison! I WILL get that arm!" and then he said his new line "when pigs fly." =_=

User Image
I remember nowish. It would have been cool if you made another lovely Sora exit for that moment.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff