Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Its Been Awhile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:35 pm
I remember you! I ordered 3 from you last time you were around. I might order again too...we'll see... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:13 pm
Demonically_Innocent

I thought so lol Its me, Sinner_McManus. I commented on that journal when you and your guy were having problems ^^
Oooh, the comments were definately appreciated. We've had very little problems lately, other than the once in awhile small bickering over really dumb stuff. 3nodding  

Leyla Giselle

sdsythe01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:28 pm
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent

I thought so lol Its me, Sinner_McManus. I commented on that journal when you and your guy were having problems ^^
Oooh, the comments were definately appreciated. We've had very little problems lately, other than the once in awhile small bickering over really dumb stuff. 3nodding

lol I know the feeling. Our last little problem was about him putting his ashes in the garbage and just not in whatever cup or can that is around him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:12 pm
I think I'll order now before you get potentially swamped. razz

I'd like one of me walking along with snow falling all around me. Clothes being something comfy and warm(like jeans, sweatshirt, hat, etc).

I'd like another like the one above, except with the female me. Clothes being a bit more feminine.

Both being fullbody and in color.

Reference sheet just in case.  

Eddily

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:17 am
I've sent you a pm.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:16 am
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent

lol I know the feeling. Our last little problem was about him putting his ashes in the garbage and just not in whatever cup or can that is around him
My b/f's is his habit of throwing his dirty clothes everywhere and leaving garbage around the computer, and then bitching about how messy I am. rofl  

Leyla Giselle

sdsythe01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:38 pm
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent

My b/f's is his habit of throwing his dirty clothes everywhere and leaving garbage around the computer, and then bitching about how messy I am. rofl

lol I know the feeling trust me lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:40 pm
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent

Aren't men silly? wink  

Leyla Giselle

sdsythe01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:00 pm
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent

Aren't men silly? wink

lol yeah they totally are ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:09 am
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent

Aren't men silly? wink

blaugh  

Leyla Giselle

sdsythe01

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:08 pm
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent
Leyla Giselle
Demonically_Innocent

Aren't men silly? wink

blaugh

I need to post more stuffs lol *smacks hand* Stop playing WoW. Draw stuffs  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:23 pm
Do you do humorous artistic nudity? I'm curious.

Here's a comission for you. I'd like it fully colored, please.

Comission one: Ryan and Cedric, sitting on a bench, with some wintery trees in the background. Cedric should have his arm around Ryan's shoulders and they should be sitting close together. Dress em up however you want, so long as it's winter clothing. I'd like Ryan to have some kind of a scarf, if possible.

Cedric: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/wackyfox/wackyfox pics/1195159401mandatifa_cedric.jpg
Ryan: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/wackyfox/wackyfox pics/1191003636mandatifa_ryan.jpg  

FogSage

sdsythe01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:45 pm
FogSage
Do you do humorous artistic nudity? I'm curious.

Here's a comission for you. I'd like it fully colored, please.

Comission one: Ryan and Cedric, sitting on a bench, with some wintery trees in the background. Cedric should have his arm around Ryan's shoulders and they should be sitting close together. Dress em up however you want, so long as it's winter clothing. I'd like Ryan to have some kind of a scarf, if possible.

Cedric: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/wackyfox/wackyfox pics/1195159401mandatifa_cedric.jpg
Ryan: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/wackyfox/wackyfox pics/1191003636mandatifa_ryan.jpg

Yes I do humorous artistic nudity.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces