Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRV] What? I -didn't- do it! [Kabili|Sith] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaytla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:21 am
Sith had no idea that anything had happened to Kabili, or that he'd even gone to the forest. Not that she would actually care what her little brother did and what happeend to him because of it. All she knew, and all she cared about, was that he'd made her angry, and for that, she wanted to hurt him to appease that anger. So as Kabili's paws pushed into her chest, she gritted and bared her teeth, refusing to be shoved away, and dug hers right back into his, her claws starting to poke into his fur.

"You back down," she growled right back at him. "I ain't letting you get away with turning your back on me, you little runt."

[I'm really sorry for this taking so long... life has been stressful and busy these last couple of months, and when I actually have time to RP, my muse has been drained because I'm so tired. x.x I am really, really trying to keep up with RPs, though. x__x]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:55 pm
A growl slipped from his lips as her claws dug deep into his flesh. His expression darkened as he applied more pressure into his paws trying to force her off of him. He would not let her continue to bully him around. Although he stated that he didn't care about anything he really did. He did care that she was trying to bully him, trying to intimidate him. He had allowed it before finding that by letting her do so she would lose interest. Fast.

Now?

Kabili was completely sick of it. So far things were going horrible for him, nothing seemed to go right. Sith wasn't helping that fact. "I will not back down Sith. You don't scare me." He hissed pushing harder. "Keep it up if you want to get hurt," he snarled snapping at her.

[No worries dear, I know that RL becomes a hassle. I don't mind waiting]  

Nuxaz

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas