View Results

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:17 pm
Kittycharm
Yeah, what if that happens.....does the werewolf become a were-vampire?

yah, i guess that's wat happens  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:20 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just spent like two minutes of my life looking through the previous pages of the guild because I know I've seen a thread like this before. But then I realized it was actually in another guild XD

Anyways, someone asked Stephenie this while she was on tour and she didn't give an answer because she says it will spoil something from Breaking Dawn :O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

creepy! but thats awesome!
maybe when bella changes jake comes and see's her, and bella bites him!! AHHHH im sooooooooooo excited!!!!!! i cant wait!!!  

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:05 pm
I have a few theories. I'll list them below.

1) The venom won't kill them; but it slows down a werewolves healing ability in the affected area as their body isolates it there; it might take them a few days to get it fully out of their system (hence why the wound won't close immediately) but it won't kill them. And I figure, since werewolves heal EXTREMELY quickly, that it means they recover blood quickly too; like, are able to replenish it much faster then a human.

2) The venom has no effect on them whatsoever.

3) Only in werewolf form are they immune to it. In human form, they are susceptible to it like all humans.

Personally, I like the first one best.

Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:07 am
that question have really bugged me for a while now... I wonder...  

Sensaina

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:43 pm
i just want the freaking book to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no more speculating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:19 am
A simple bite would do nothing it's just a bite it have to insert it's venom into a werewolf then it would turn into a werepire. Part vampire part werewolf. Vampire's would never turn werewolfs into werepires because the werewolf's bite would do nothing so then the werewolfs woild use the werepire's agenst them. Most would join the vampire's if the vampire's allowed it. The other half would join the werewolf's. If one group was not accepted they would make there own lil species seperated from werewolfs and vampire's. But like the werewolf's would let them pass up the chance to beat the other.  

VampGirl2564

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:40 am
FOR SERIOUS! OH EM JEE THAT'S SO COOL! About Stephenie saying that I mean. She's a genius, I swear! But now I'm even more excited... CURSE YOU KIRA!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:50 am
interesting question... i think that nothing would happen stare  

yohkomano

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:41 am
yohkomano
interesting question... i think that nothing would happen stare
Well, I haven't come back here a long long time now......

But you think so? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:33 am
I think that something would *splode* and then a new monster would be created...it would be a crazy monster becuase it would want to kill itself all the time...  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:35 pm
eh I think its possible but it would be a hateful creature.. or it would just die.. I don't know thats just sad.. anyway I love the idea for the fourth book but I hope jake stays alive..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:56 pm
i believe that they would be a vampire who could transform and then be a werepire who was 10x stronger faster and nicer than a regular vampire  

Cheeter2000

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:04 pm
Cheeter2000
i believe that they would be a vampire who could transform and then be a werepire who was 10x stronger faster and nicer than a regular vampire

that would be coolios...I like your theory 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:06 pm
OpalGirl
moon_child_27
KiraLight
I just spent like two minutes of my life looking through the previous pages of the guild because I know I've seen a thread like this before. But then I realized it was actually in another guild XD

Anyways, someone asked Stephenie this while she was on tour and she didn't give an answer because she says it will spoil something from Breaking Dawn :O

*gasp* dun dun dunnnn! Foreshadowing! Now i really can't wait for breaking dawn... v.v

Lemme guess, Bella's gonna try to turn Jacob into a vampire so they can stay friends forever and he and Edward can stop fighting?
That'd be so like her, and at the same time so annoying, lol.

Anyway, I don't think any vampire would ever want to bite a werewolf.
Not cuz they're mortal enemies, but cuz of the smell.
A werewolf would probably taste terrible.
And who knows, maybe the werewolf would die cuz of the venom instead of phase.
And maybe there's something in the werewolf's blood that kills the vampire too?
I dunno, I just don't think it's possible.

If that were proven to be true, a whole lot of people in the RP section would be dead. xd

Oh, and I agree with Bella Swan Vampire Lover's comment. I need the books and a total, le gasp~ to what Stephanie said.

Ahhhhhh!

Le Gasp~  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:23 am
I think that if the werewolf got bitten when they were in werewolf form they would be immune. But if they got bitten in human form, they would be a werewolf-vampyre mix.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff