Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Action at the Circle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:33 pm
Winging it was good. Nsundu wasn't exactly the type to plan things through, and especially not to think too hard about her actions. So far nothing horrible had happened because of it, so she continued life as she had always lived it. It was impulsive, but the lioness enjoyed the little thrills that came with that lifestyle.

Nsundu nodded amiably to the questions, grinning to herself. She had asked the same kinds of questions, however nobody had ever been around to answer them until Isithunzi. When she was growing up, she had always had to answer her questions herself. It was a nice change to be able to go to someone older and ask them. Community was as important as individuality.

The lioness rose with a stretch, glancing up at the sun above. Hmmm... she had better go collect some more shells before it got too dark and she couldn't see. "Was nice getting to talk to you, Isi. I've got some shells to collect, so I'll see you around!" With a grin and an affectionate nudge to the other lioness' shoulder, Nsundu trotted off in the direction of Lake Victoria.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:33 pm
"Yeah, I'll see you around!" Isithunzi said, returning the smile and nudge. Nsundu seemed to enjoy shell collecting... In all honesty, Isi had yet to enjoy the activity since she returned... Maybe she'd try to fit that into tomorrow as well. As the Malenga padded off towards the lake, Isi padded towards the drums... She tightened a loose tooth holding on the drumhead, then put a claw to her chin, contemplating which tune to play...

She finally settled on playing around with rhythms, no particular song at all. She liked improvising- winging it.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas